• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

my convwersion issues

timoteo

I just tried to do a movie at 480x272 and when I went to check with QT the screen was blank (white) with audio. I moved the slider around and it went to black, but still no audio.

I used the 4th PSP profile (which I have used many times before), AVC/H264. I've really been disappointed with CDM. This and the lack of Disney MixMax support has really turned me off to Slysoft lately. :(

Happens with 480x272 as well ...

I just tried to do a movie at 480x272 and when I went to check with QT the screen was blank (white) with audio. I moved the slider around and it went to black, but still no audio.

I used the 4th PSP profile (which I have used many times before), AVC/H264. I've really been disappointed with CDM. This and the lack of Disney MixMax support has really turned me off to Slysoft lately. :(

Back