• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

My AndDVD HD Payment is failed

hitechbeijing

Am just received an email it told me my mayment is failed.
"
Payment PKH-R89 for Order O8Y-ERM over 60.87 USD Reference
#160530000124480001 has failed: 5: 0005: Transaction declined for other
reasons
"
After touch with the card issued bank, they told me My card is OK, but RedFox only accept a UnionPay Card. They are very sorry about it. What's wrong with it?

Am use the same card when I purchase the slysoft License.

From what I can find in a search Unionpay is a China based Card company and apparently the new Company Redfox does not accept it they do accept Visa and Mastercard as well as bitcoins at the present moment.
Correct me please if i am wrong about the unionpay card do they have a Visa or mastercard logo?

From what I can find in a search Unionpay is a China based Card company and apparently the new Company Redfox does not accept it they do accept Visa and Mastercard as well as bitcoins at the present moment.
Correct me please if i am wrong about the unionpay card do they have a Visa or mastercard logo?
You are correct. Unionpay is a China based card and Redfox must not accept it. Am use a MasterCard, but the issued bank said it need a Unionpay card, so I don't know why.

You are correct. Unionpay is a China based card and Redfox must not accept it. Am use a MasterCard, but the issued bank said it need a Unionpay card, so I don't know why.
That is weird if you have a mastercard that should go through okay as long as the Redfox Mastercard checkbox is enabled on the purchase page Redfox has daily limit on the transactions they can take in with mastercard too that might be the problem.

That is weird if you have a mastercard that should go through okay as long as the Redfox Mastercard checkbox is enabled on the purchase page Redfox has daily limit on the transactions they can take in with mastercard too that might be the problem.

Many thanks for explain

That is very strange indeed I only see three options visa MasterCard or bitcoin nothing about "unionpay". Are you sure you are not mis -understanding what the bank is telling you and that YOU have a unionpay card and RedFox won't accept it . Also whether or not you used that same card with SLYSOFT is irrelevant to this matter.

The bank is wrong. There have been lots of people buying successfully with visa and Mastercard.

That is very strange indeed I only see three options visa MasterCard or bitcoin nothing about "unionpay". Are you sure you are not mis -understanding what the bank is telling you and that YOU have a unionpay card and RedFox won't accept it . Also whether or not you used that same card with SLYSOFT is irrelevant to this matter.

If I use a unionpay card, what should the issued bank say? It is a problem... The bank said that am using a MasterCard, the card is OK, but I should use a unionpay card... The bank system display the error code as they said. The error code that Redfox send to me is 0005, I think many people has the payment problem, but it must be not because the credit card( Neither MasterCard or Union pay Card).

This is an issue with the Bank that issued your Mastercard, is it from a Credit Union?

If I use a unionpay card, what should the issued bank say? It is a problem... The bank said that am using a MasterCard, the card is OK, but I should use a unionpay card... The bank system display the error code as they said. The error code that Redfox send to me is 0005, I think many people has the payment problem, but it must be not because the credit card( Neither MasterCard or Union pay Card).
I think from what you have said, you are already in China correct? If so you have to go to your banking institution and ask them what form of payment is needed to purchase online.

I think from what you have said, you are already in China correct? If so you have to go to your banking institution and ask them what form of payment is needed to purchase online.
My card is not have any problem. I often use it in amazon. My old license is purache by the card. I think i still need to get touch with the bank.

China Merchants bank .Co
As you can see on the purchase page RedFox accepts Visa, Mastercard, and Bitcoin. It may be that your Bank will not process Visa or Mastercard from another country. I am sure if you go into your bank and explain that you want to make a purchase they will help you.

As you can see on the purchase page RedFox accepts Visa, Mastercard, and Bitcoin. It may be that your Bank will not process Visa or Mastercard from another country. I am sure if you go into your bank and explain that you want to make a purchase they will help you.

I have asked the credit card manager this morning, he said that because my credit card is issued by bank in China mainland, and receipts is based in China and using the “in-country” channel not the international MasterCard channel. It means I can't make the payment by use a card that issued by bank in China (Neither MasterCard or Visa). Other one whom use credit card that issued by bank in China will also fail.

So Could you please send another coupon code to me? I will ask my friend whom live in the UK to help me make the payment. Thanks.

Coupons cannot be sent through the forum. I would suggest to contact support (and perhaps point them to this topic).

Back