• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

mutiple instances of Anydvd on 1 PC

keynote9

Hello,

Is it possible to run multiple instances of Anydvd on the same PC? I have 2 drives in 1 PC.

Thanks

You mean of the anydvd ripper? Sure. Just rightclick the tray icon and pick your favorite option, and do it as many times as you want. You can even make changes in between! Eg open the anydvd ripper and start a rip, open the GUI, make change in the settings. Close the main GUI and open a 2nd ripper. Your chances will ONLY apply to the 2nd ripper window.

You mean of the anydvd ripper? Sure. Just rightclick the tray icon and pick your favorite option, and do it as many times as you want. You can even make changes in between! Eg open the anydvd ripper and start a rip, open the GUI, make change in the settings. Close the main GUI and open a 2nd ripper. Your chances will ONLY apply to the 2nd ripper window.

That's what I thought! Thanks for some reason it wouldn't it do it for me.

You didn't happen to have the main GUI open at the time did you. You can't open a ripper window when the main interface is open (this is due to what I mentioned above, you can modify settings in-between). The ripper is code wise intertwined with the main interface. It HAS to be closed before you can open (another) ripper window.

Sent from my Pixel 3 XL using Tapatalk

You didn't happen to have the main GUI open at the time did you. You can't open a ripper window when the main interface is open (this is due to what I mentioned above, you can modify settings in-between). The ripper is code wise intertwined with the main interface. It HAS to be closed before you can open (another) ripper window.

Don't think so. All I did at the bottom was right click Rip to Harddisk and for whatever reason it wouldn't do it again. I tried launching a second copy of anydvd and it still didn't do it.

You can't launch Anydvd itself multiple times. That can only be done once.

Works perfectly here on my 3-drive system. I open 3 rippers constantly.

* Verify the Anydvd fox tray icon is running
* Make sure they main interface is NOT open
* Right-click fox tray icon and select 'rip video dvd...' and do that as many times as your want.

IMHO it is better and more safe to simply launch multiple instances of elby CloneDVD2 for parallel copies.

That's what I do for dvd's, for BD's I use the Anydvd iso ripper then feed those into CloneBD.

Back