• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Music sound slow down problem

J Min

Lately on movies blurays burned with CloneBD and ANydvd, the movies look great and the talking sounds are fine, but when there is actual music songs playing as part of the movie, specifically pitch perfect 3, bad moms christmas and moana, the song parts have this weird thing where it kind of slows down and speeds up during the length of the song, but the video and the talking audio seem unaffected? I currently follow the setup instructions to avoid cinevia , where I think you convert the audio to ACC format or something like that.

Is this a new decoding issue or am I doing something wrong, or is something off in my setup.

Lately on movies blurays burned with CloneBD and ANydvd, the movies look great and the talking sounds are fine, but when there is actual music songs playing as part of the movie, specifically pitch perfect 3, bad moms christmas and moana, the song parts have this weird thing where it kind of slows down and speeds up during the length of the song, but the video and the talking audio seem unaffected? I currently follow the setup instructions to avoid cinevia , where I think you convert the audio to ACC format or something like that.

Is this a new decoding issue or am I doing something wrong, or is something off in my setup.
2nd Cinavia removal checkbox in AnyDVD. Make sure, it is turned off (default setting).

ok i unchecked the watermark removal option

I am having the same issue with the movies Ready Player One and Labyrinth and Fifty Shades Freed (for the wife). I will try unchecked watermark removal option. Have there been any updates on this.

What update are you expecting. That setting is the ONLY setting in anydvd that can cause the audio speedup/slowdown effect in combination with Clonebd. There are no other possibilities.

The "update" I was looking for, was if anyone had tried and reported on it. But since you say that is the only reason for the speedup/slowdown I thank you for the info and will redo the movies I listed.

Thanks for your time.

Back