• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Music problem with CloneBD

mlbsr

Cinavia still leaves music in the background of movies speeding up and slowing down in CloneBD. I have backed some of my discs to file with a different program that eliminates cinavia. When I burn these discs with CloneBD the music still speeds up and slows down. When I burn these discs with a different program that no longer supports a cinavia solution but still burns Blu Ray discs I do not have the problem and the discs play fine in any Blu Ray player. So I am beginning to think it is inherent in CloneBD. When I use CloneBD with these files it does not recognize them as infected with cinavia but the disc it creates still ends up with the music problem.

If you leave the setting in AnyDVD set to remove Cinavia watermark in CloneBD and you convert the audio in CloneBD then it will always use the Cinavia removal option regardless of whether it has Cinavia or not. You need to disable the 'Remove Cinavia watermark from CloneBD audio stream during copy' option in AnyDVD

Back