• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Muscle Shoals Blu Ray

BluRay444

Summary for drive S: (AnyDVD HD 8.2.2.0, BDPHash.bin 18-01-30)
PIONEER BD-RWBDR-206D 1.06
Drive (Hardware) Region: 0 (not set!)
Current profile: BD-ROM
Media is a Blu-ray disc.
Total size: 12185088 sectors (23799 MBytes)
Video Blu-ray label: MUSCLE_SHOALS
Media is AACS protected!
Error getting volume hash!
ERROR processing Blu-ray disc!

Fails to rip using JRiver MC 22 & 23 using 2 different BluRay drives- starts to rip, fails a few percent into the rip; yet plays without error on Oppo BDP-103 and UDP-203. Any ideas?

Summary for drive S: (AnyDVD HD 8.2.2.0, BDPHash.bin 18-01-30)
PIONEER BD-RWBDR-206D 1.06
Drive (Hardware) Region: 0 (not set!)
Current profile: BD-ROM
Media is a Blu-ray disc.
Total size: 12185088 sectors (23799 MBytes)
Video Blu-ray label: MUSCLE_SHOALS
Media is AACS protected!
Error getting volume hash!
ERROR processing Blu-ray disc!

Fails to rip using JRiver MC 22 & 23 using 2 different BluRay drives- starts to rip, fails a few percent into the rip; yet plays without error on Oppo BDP-103 and UDP-203. Any ideas?
Yes, post an AnyDVD logfile.

Sent from my Nexus 7 with Tapatalk

File attached

Attachments

• AnyDVD_8.2.2.0_Info_S_MUSCLE_SHOALS.ziplog
    126.3 KB · Views: 5
Never mind, I had another look at the disc, watched it end-to-end. It is a defective disc. There are 4 places where the playback stops for approx. 1 second then jumps ahead a couple of seconds, and one of the previews (for Big Star) stops before it is over and jumps ahead to the next preview. Although there are some very light 'scratches' (I've seen worse on other discs and they played fine), the skips are repeatable in the same places so may be a manufacturing defect. They occur at approx:

Ch: Time:
3 00:04:54 (Big Star preview)
16 01:17:49
16 01:17:49
18 01:24:59
20 01:41:29

(In case anyone has an issue with the same disc)

Hmmm... second disc failed too:

Attachments

• AnyDVD_8.2.2.0_Info_S_MUSCLE_SHOALS.ziplog
    858.3 KB · Views: 0
New disc ordered from Amazon. Will report results in approx 1 week.

Received the 4th disc of this title today- ripped perfectly the first try... made ISO after that with no problems. 3 bad discs in a row before I finally got a good one.

Consider this issue closed. Thank you.

Well 3 discs is a rare thing, but not unseen here. Guess you were unlucky and kept getting ones from the same defective batch. Glad you finally received a working on on the 4th. That just proves it again, bad discs come in batches (hell there's even a saying 'bad things come in 3s').

Sent from my Nexus 7 with Tapatalk

Back