Murder On The Orient Express

Discussion in 'AnyDVD HD (DVD issues)' started by RockNRoll Mullet, Mar 7, 2018.

1. Murder On The Orient Express Log File. It failed to Rip but I restarted computer and tried again to copy down the error message and it worked so sorry for the post.

Attached Files:

Last edited: Mar 13, 2018
  2. Ch3vr0n

Ch3vr0n Translator NL & Mod

And what exactly is the problem that you're posting a logfile. Please read the sticky 'how to ask for help'.

Sent from my Nexus 7 with Tapatalk

3. mmdavis

mmdavis Well-Known Member

If AnyDVD (or other program) is having trouble reading the disc, there are some errors. Not sure how new this is but @James would probably need to say whether it is a defective disc or new protection.

4. Friedi

Friedi Member

I also tried to rip the bluray (German version) and I stopped because the Bluray device sounds not good. It sounds like the reading head goes back and forth.
    Anyway it seems it is a new protection.

5. mmdavis

mmdavis Well-Known Member

This is the DVD section. If you have a Bluray, you need to post in the Bluray section WITH an AnyDVD log from that disc and report what specific errors you are receiving.

6. Ch3vr0n

Don't jump to conclusions like that. It can be anything from a defective disc or drive to heavily protected with screenpass or BD+. Either way, you're in the wrong section for Blu-ray and without a logfile we can't help you.

Sent from my Nexus 6P with Tapatalk

7. Art Masson

Art Masson Active Member

I had no problem copying the DVD version of Murder on the Orient Express (2017 release) with AnyDVD HD release 8.2.2.6

8. Ch3vr0n

That's good, but technically doesn't mean anything. Your disc may not come from the same batch as the OP's, or even be the same version :)