• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Murder On The Orient Express

Murder On The Orient Express Log File. It failed to Rip but I restarted computer and tried again to copy down the error message and it worked so sorry for the post.

Attachments

• AnyDVD_8.2.2.2_Info_D_MURDER_ON_THE_ORIENT_EXPRESS.ziplog
    137.1 KB · Views: 5
Last edited:
Murder On The Orient Express Log File
If AnyDVD (or other program) is having trouble reading the disc, there are some errors. Not sure how new this is but @James would probably need to say whether it is a defective disc or new protection.
40.23s: read sectors failed, sense 3:11:0
40.23s: tries 2 retry 1497288 to 1497289
41.63s: read sectors failed, sense 3:11:0
41.64s: tries 1 retry 1497288 to 1497289
43.02s: read sectors failed, sense 3:11:0
43.02s: tries 0 retry 1497288 to 1497289
43.02s: read error 1497288 to 1497289, max 3633399, io->read_error 0
43.02s: Reading sector 1497288 failed, final 3633399

I also tried to rip the bluray (German version) and I stopped because the Bluray device sounds not good. It sounds like the reading head goes back and forth.
Anyway it seems it is a new protection.

I also tried to rip the bluray (German version) and I stopped because the Bluray device sounds not good. It sounds like the reading head goes back and forth.
This is the DVD section. If you have a Bluray, you need to post in the Bluray section WITH an AnyDVD log from that disc and report what specific errors you are receiving.

Don't jump to conclusions like that. It can be anything from a defective disc or drive to heavily protected with screenpass or BD+. Either way, you're in the wrong section for Blu-ray and without a logfile we can't help you.

Sent from my Nexus 6P with Tapatalk

I had no problem copying the DVD version of Murder on the Orient Express (2017 release) with AnyDVD HD release 8.2.2.6

That's good, but technically doesn't mean anything. Your disc may not come from the same batch as the OP's, or even be the same version :)

Back