• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

multiple VCD drives, different type

Ch3vr0n

Translator NL
James, or perhaps any other slysoft rep that has contact with elby could shed some light on this. I've used VCD for years now and only the last few months have i had need for multiple vcd drives, so i haden't noticed till now. The question is as followed.

Why does VCD use 2 different drive "types" on multiple drives?

1 drive = HD-DVD station (shouldn't this be updated to HD-dvd / Blu-ray station anyway)
2nd drive and all others = CD-Station

c77j.png

Last edited:
James, or perhaps any other slysoft rep that has contact with elby could shed led light on this. I've used VCD for years now and only the last few months have i had need for multiple vcd drives, so i haden't noticed till now. The question is as followed.

1 drive = HD-DVD station (shouldn't this be updated to HD-dvd / Blu-ray station anyway)
2nd drive and all others = CD-Station

c77j.png

There is no reply to your post so were you able to find the answer? I am still confused why there are two different drives

Last edited:
James, or perhaps any other slysoft rep that has contact with elby could shed some light on this. I've used VCD for years now and only the last few months have i had need for multiple vcd drives, so i haden't noticed till now. The question is as followed.

It doesn't. This is a "Windows Thing(tm)".
Who or what displays this? Windows Explorer?

VCD doesn't care about drive letters, drive types, ....
It is a drive. Like a real drive with cables. All this other stuff is a "Windows Thing".
HD DVD? Is this Windows Vista?

Sry, totally forgot about this topic. Yes windows explorer shows this. And yes, vista (as seen in my sig

Back