• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Multiple Titles and Labels Feature Request

barryl

I routinely use CloneDVD Mobile to rip multiple titiles from 'TV series' DVDs. (Currently to iPod Touch .mp4 files). Ripping multiple titles works great and the filenames are automatically modified by appending '_T1', '_T2', etc. It seems that the Label field is omitted when more than one title is being ripped. I suggest that the same method as for filenames be used (ie. append _T1, _T2, etc). You can always treat an empty Label field as the current method. While it is easy to use a variety of tools to post-edit the Label (Title tag), it is far quicker if the label field and its associated space already exists in the file.

Oops

Sorry...I just noticed that someone else had asked for essentially the same feature already.

Back