• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Request Multiple seasons

Klapvogn

Hi,

I have no idea if this has been discussed before, but here goes: Would be be an idea to have a checkmark which says "download all seasons" I have started downloading of The Simpsons, thats 33 seasons. and alot of clicking to get from S01 to S33?

Not sure if that would be a good idea, regardless if your PC has the performance to process all at once. If S1 is SD only and all after S5 is HD, then AS would download everything in SD as there is still no setting for that. Not sure if the subs are working either, if E1 has none but E3 has them.

Not sure if that would be a good idea, regardless if your PC has the performance to process all at once. If S1 is SD only and all after S5 is HD, then AS would download everything in SD as there is still no setting for that. Not sure if the subs are working either, if E1 has none but E3 has them.
This would be exactly my concern. There are even some shows (looking at you, The Office) where it switches from SD to HD mid-season. Total pain lol

I can see the issue :)

Maybe if possible it scan through the seasons and if it contains SD, then no go. Just thinking out loud here :)

Maybe if possible it scan through the seasons and if it contains SD, then no go
Or just add a checkbox to always download the max res, max kbps and all kinds of subs for the selected language, as I already suggested months ago. 🤷‍♂️
All kinds of subs means you only have to select the languages you want, and it will then always download cc, forced and whatever if available. So if EP1 has no forced, it will download it for EP2 that has forced subs. Making it not only safer to not miss anything, but also more easier to view the downloadables list as you won't have three versions for the same language anymore.

Or just add a checkbox to always download the max res, max kbps and all kinds of subs for the selected language, as I already suggested months ago. 🤷‍♂️
All kinds of subs means you only have to select the languages you want, and it will then always download cc, forced and whatever if available. So if EP1 has no forced, it will download it for EP2 that has forced subs. Making it not only safer to not miss anything, but also more easier to view the downloadables list as you won't have three versions for the same language anymore.
I like the idea :)

IMO those are features the devs could look into if they are idle and have a lot of time on their hands (that's really not the case though ;)).

those are features the devs could look into if they are idle and have a lot of time on their hands
As with everything else. But I don't recall getting any response on this, so I am not sure if they don't really care or just didn't have the time to think about it. That's why I am repeating it again.

Back