• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Multiple Extract and time - SlySoft

dtsig

I really like the multiple file extract process.

Just as a note, i just extracted 2 episodes and cloneDVDMobile said it took only 18 minutes. I believe the message just shows the last time and not the overall time.

I really like the multiple file extract process.

Just as a note, i just extracted 2 episodes and cloneDVDMobile said it took only 18 minutes. I believe the message just shows the last time and not the overall time.

I have noted the same behavior. The time is not the cumulative elapsed time but only the elapsed time of the last track encoded. The cumulative total time would be more useful to see.

Seems like this still isn't fixed. I KNOW it took more than 13 mins to convert 5 episodes of Seinfeld :)

It's no big deal, but how about fixing it? It's only been 3 years.

Back