• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Multiple Episode Issue

rulery

I'm having a problem with Game of Thrones. It will show the episodes but in the wrong order or named incorrectly. For example, it will list episode 2 first and then episode 1. I can correct the order but it will process to file or burn 2 first. No matter what I do this happens. If I do the entire disc, it is correct. Help! (version 1.2.2.0)

Help! No anydvd and CloneBD logfile! Please provide that.

Verstuurd vanaf mijn Nexus 6P met Tapatalk

I'm having a problem with Game of Thrones. It will show the episodes but in the wrong order or named incorrectly. For example, it will list episode 2 first and then episode 1. I can correct the order but it will process to file or burn 2 first. No matter what I do this happens. If I do the entire disc, it is correct. Help! (version 1.2.2.0)

It is near impossible for AnyDVD or CloneBD to accurately guess the correct order of Episodes. Both try their best at guessing.
But all you have to do is rename the titles yourself on the selection page, if you find them to be wrong.
And the Target page eventually allows you to reorder them, so they show up correctly in the menu.

Logfile ? I'll process one again and then I do what? Thanks.

It is near impossible for AnyDVD or CloneBD to accurately guess the correct order of Episodes. Both try their best at guessing.
But all you have to do is rename the titles yourself on the selection page, if you find them to be wrong.
And the Target page eventually allows you to reorder them, so they show up correctly in the menu.
Done that with no success on the ones that are incorrectly named. The ones that are named correctly but in the wrong order will process in the original way they are listed even if you correct the order.
It will play episode 2 first and the menu shows the correct episodes in the correct order.

Last edited:
Done that with no success on the ones that are incorrectly named. The ones that are named correctly but in the wrong order will process in the original way they are listed even if you correct the order.
Why is it important, in which order they get processed?
CloneBD processes clips in any order it deems best, that has absolutely nothing to do with the order in which they play back.

Back