Multiple Episode Issue

Discussion in 'Issues and Bugs' started by rulery, Sep 7, 2018.

1. rulery

rulery New Member

I'm having a problem with Game of Thrones. It will show the episodes but in the wrong order or named incorrectly. For example, it will list episode 2 first and then episode 1. I can correct the order but it will process to file or burn 2 first. No matter what I do this happens. If I do the entire disc, it is correct. Help! (version 1.2.2.0)

2. Ch3vr0n

Ch3vr0n Translator NL & Mod

Help! No anydvd and CloneBD logfile! Please provide that.

Verstuurd vanaf mijn Nexus 6P met Tapatalk

3. Pete

Pete Forum Admin Staff Member

It is near impossible for AnyDVD or CloneBD to accurately guess the correct order of Episodes. Both try their best at guessing.
    But all you have to do is rename the titles yourself on the selection page, if you find them to be wrong.
    And the Target page eventually allows you to reorder them, so they show up correctly in the menu.

4. rulery

rulery New Member

Logfile ? I'll process one again and then I do what? Thanks.

5. rulery

rulery New Member

Done that with no success on the ones that are incorrectly named. The ones that are named correctly but in the wrong order will process in the original way they are listed even if you correct the order.
    It will play episode 2 first and the menu shows the correct episodes in the correct order.

Last edited: Sep 7, 2018
  6. Pete

Forget the log file, just read what I wrote.

7. Pete

Why is it important, in which order they get processed?
    CloneBD processes clips in any order it deems best, that has absolutely nothing to do with the order in which they play back.