• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

multiple copies

muscles4life

Will clonecd make multiple copies of the same disk, without having to read the original disk again? I didn't see any options for it, like when done burning click ok for another copy?

I have looked at all the settings and I cannot find a way to do it. In CloneDVD you can, but in CloneCD you can't that I can see. Sure would be a nice feature addition James or Tom?

Just don't delete the image file after a successful write, and choose "write from image file" from the main menu.

Webslinger is correct. As long as the "Delete After Successful Write" box is unchecked, you can go to: File/Write From File to make another burn. As it is in a CloneCD Temp file, it will remain there until you delete or make a copy of another CD (it will overwrite what is in the Temp file), so you can come back at another time as well.

Back