• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

multiple copies of video files

bongo817

when burning one particular dvd (daniel boone tv show) by either using clonedvd or by burning files it shows 3 copies of each episode. it will play if i burn without menus but then i can only fastforward or rewind thru it. if i burn with menus it will only show the menus and wont play the video.

Im using the latest slyware versions. I use a sony burner and sony media.

shows multiple copies of episodes when trying to burn

when burning one particular dvd (daniel boone tv show) by either cloneing or by burning files it shows 3 copies of each episode. it will play if i burn without menus but then i can only fastforward or rewind thru it. if i burn with menus it will only show the menus and wont play the video.

I think any DVD isnt ripping it correctly or is missing something. Ive ripped and burned other DVDs before and after experiencing this problem and have had no trouble with them

Im using the latest slyware versions. I use a sony burner and sony media.

Episodes

Sounds like you are picking the wrong titlesets. When making a back-up of a DVD that has episodes, I have found it is best to copy the whole disc. There may be some trailers (not menus) you can remove, but they generally don't take up that much space compared to all the shows. Make sure the Preserve Menus box is checked.

If you are using ANYDVD and have the Remove Annoying Adverts and Trailers option checked, it is possible that some titles or menus that are needed to play correctly are being removed as well.

Episode DVDs generally will require a lot of compression or a +DL disc.

Back