• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Multiple Cartoons

GreyyFoxx_53

Ok people...bein an old cartoon junky....I've downloaded a pile of old bugs bunny cartoons....anyone suggest a good program for poppin' 'em onto dvd?
I can convert them...but havent figured out how to burn 'em yet.

Ok people...bein an old cartoon junky....I've downloaded a pile of old bugs bunny cartoons....anyone suggest a good program for poppin' 'em onto dvd?

Nero Vison - Is most probably what you want - That is unless you want the finished DVD to act somewhat like a VHS tape.

If you can convert them you can use CloneDVD2 once you have them edited, or even CloneCD direct to D/L if over 4.3mbs and to single layer if you compress them.

Back