• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Multi session support

DasKlajo

If I mount an image with multiple sessions with VCD, I only can see the audio session.
Is it possible to mount also the data session?

If I mount an image with multiple sessions with VCD, I only can see the audio session.
Is it possible to mount also the data session?
Please specify "an image". Which format? Created with CloneCD?

Please specify "an image". Which format? Created with CloneCD?
It's an ccd image created with CloneCD. If I mount the image with Daemon Tools, I see the data and the audio session, but if I mount it with VCD, I only see the audio session.

It's an ccd image created with CloneCD. If I mount the image with Daemon Tools, I see the data and the audio session, but if I mount it with VCD, I only see the audio session.
I just checked this myself, and you are right. No idea, if this is a bug or a "feature" (by design?).

You don't mount sessions. You mount a disc image in its totality. In your case that data session is present in the image (as can be proven by being visible in daemon tools), is just that for some reason the data session isn't visible. Now the question is, why is that happening and is it a bug or by design.

That is what James will have to find out. Because slysoft isn't the developer of clonedrive. Some patience will be required, someone will get back to you :)

Verstuurd vanaf mijn Nexus 7 met Tapatalk

You don't mount sessions. You mount a disc image in its totality. In your case that data session is present in the image (as can be proven by being visible in daemon tools), is just that for some reason the data session isn't visible. Now the question is, why is that happening and is it a bug or by design.

That is what James will have to find out. Because slysoft isn't the developer of clonedrive. Some patience will be required, someone will get back to you :)

Okay thanks!
I didn't know that slysoft isn't the developer of virtual clonedrive :)

It is called Elby's (ELaborate BYte) virtual clone drive for a reason ;-) anyway, right now some patience is needed :)

Back