• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Multi-monitor media adaptation not working properly

dansrfe

I have a multi-monitor setup with different refresh rates. The "primary" display has a refresh rate of 96Hz however I have anothet display at 60Hz and another at 120Hz.

The problem is that whenever I drag the player (MPC-HC) to another display (to and from any display) the media adaptation does not change accordingly. ReClock does however detect the change in refresh rate instantly so I'm unsure as to why it doesn't instantaneously change.

The easiest indicator of that is that icon color does not change from yellow to green or vis-a-versa which signals me to check ReClock properties from the tray icon. If I drag the player slowly from one monitor to another then sometimes ReClock does change the media adaptation accordingly. SO it seem to be a hit and miss during regular usage.

Back