• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Multi Computer License Question

qz3fwd

Congratulation on the "Phoenix" rising from the ashes, continuing to develop the product, and getting order processing working for us. I have been an AnyDVD customer since the early DVD days and had lifetime licenses since the introduction of AnyDVD HD since the HDDVD/BD war days back in 06-07, so I feel I got my Lifetimes money's worth considering what happened to the Slysoft company.

I have 2 separate licenses for 2 machines. I am in the process of a 3rd system.'
I read somewhere on these forums there is a multi-computer license available upon request from the dev's but not through the web page ordering system. How is this different than upping the quantity checkbox on the ordering page? As it stands I have 2 separate AnyDVD keys I have to keep track of - which key is associated to which machine.

Is there an option to use 1 key for multiple machines? That would definitely be preferable.
How would 1 go about ordering such a multi-computer license?

Now that the ordering page seems online I would like to update to Redfox lifetime licenses.....

Thank you
Boyd

You can use one key for a few of your own PC's.
However, they don't want it to actually be "in active use" on more than one PC at a time.
-W

I have 2 separate licenses for 2 machines. I am in the process of a 3rd system.'
I read somewhere on these forums there is a multi-computer license available upon request from the dev's but not through the web page ordering system. How is this different than upping the quantity checkbox on the ordering page? As it stands I have 2 separate AnyDVD keys I have to keep track of - which key is associated to which machine.
When I had two SlySoft AnyDVD licenses I had two separate license keys. Likely because I purchased the two licenses several years apart.

When I purchased two RedFox AnyDVD licenses I received only one license key. The purchase invoice does show 2 licenses and the email with the key file says two licenses:

Code:
Qty  Item                                   Price   Tax    Total
---------------------------------------------------------------------
  2  AnyDVD HD (lifetime)                  109.00  0.00    218.00 EUR
     Volume Discount                                       -32.70 EUR
     Discount                                              -37.06 EUR
Total:                                                     148.24 EUR
You have been billed:                                      166.31 USD

When I had two SlySoft AnyDVD licenses I had two separate license keys. Likely because I purchased the two licenses several years apart.

When I purchased two RedFox AnyDVD licenses I received only one license key. The purchase invoice does show 2 licenses and the email with the key file says two licenses:

Code:
Then you need review your invoice and email of the purchase and also the users on here can do nothing about the purchase you should contact them through email about the problem instead.

Code:
Yesterday I purchased 2 lifetime licenses and received 1 license file.

Perfectly normal. Instead of going the old slysoft way and send 1 file per license, they went 1 file valid for multiple installs.

Yesterday I purchased 2 lifetime licenses and received 1 license file.
Per Ivan it is much easier for you to keep up with just one key that's eligible for use on multiple machines than multiple keys for each machine but if you feel the need to have multiple keys just make a copy or download again and add a number 2 to files name should not affect anything. Is your choice I would just keep the one and archive it of course. And thank you for purchasing a key for each machine you intend to use it on as we are the life's blood of this project and that support matters.

Is there an option to use 1 key for multiple machines? That would definitely be preferable.
How would 1 go about ordering such a multi-computer license?

Now that the ordering page seems online I would like to update to Redfox lifetime licenses.....

Thank you
Boyd

You don't need to make any special request to get a single license file now. Now if you order 2 or more AnyDVD licences, you will get a single license file that can be used on multiple computers.

I purchased a license for both my surface pro 3 and desktop machine. Yes I have a BD drive and external HDD for my surface.
Order went through without incident. I considered bitcoin but it seemed just too many steps and complicated and untrustworthy. Maybe in due time I will reach the next level with bitcoin, but until now I have never needed a BC wallet.....Anyhow I received 1 license file and it works for both machines fine.

I apologize if this has been asked and answered already....

With my old single LTL I could run one computer (laptop) to make VOB files and another computer (desktop) to make AVI files, etc.

When making AVI files my laptop would run too hot.

If I upgrade to the "new" LTL do I need to purchase multiple licences? (oh ya, sometimes they will be running simultaneously if doing multiple disks).

I am hoping that I only need one LTL as the cost is a little high.

I apologize if this has been asked and answered already....

With my old single LTL I could run one computer (laptop) to make VOB files and another computer (desktop) to make AVI files, etc.

When making AVI files my laptop would run too hot.

If I upgrade to the "new" LTL do I need to purchase multiple licences? (oh ya, sometimes they will be running simultaneously if doing multiple disks).

I am hoping that I only need one LTL as the cost is a little high.

The rules haven't changed. If you have a single license, you can use use it on multiple computers, ONLY IF they are not operating at the same time. Same as it was before.

Your question is already answered in post #2 here. Nothing has changed in regards to licenses per PC. Do note that anydvd can't create avi's. So if you're referring to CloneDVD mobile there, you might want to read the CloneDVD mobile sticky top. The same applies to CloneDVD licenses.

I guess I will have to get 2 LTL.

Just curious, what would happen if you had only one licence and it was running on 2 computers in the same house ... would it be cancelled or something?

The reason I ask is I recall reading once that Slyfox didn't really track this (penalize the user) as long as both computers were being run in the same household/same user (assuming computers running simultaneously).

If your gonna run it on two different machines then you should buy two license's.
Remember this project survives off selling license's

You don't HAVE to get 2 licenses, you never did and you still don't as is said. It's just off you're going to run 2 systems simultaneously, 2 licenses are preferred. There's a difference.

Back