• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Mullvad VPN (same as Mozilla VPN) and AnyStream

Vardo

Hi,

Does anyone use Mullvad VPN to connect with AnyStream, and have success downloading in the United States?

If so, do you have specific area settings that you use that work?

So far, I cannot get Amazon Prime to allow any area that Mullvad offers, without it detecting a vpn in use.

Any help is appreciated.

Mullvad unfortunately does not work with streaming providers. You will have to use a VPN such as Nord or Express

Plenty post on this forum that Nord's performance is spotty at best.

Sent from my Pixel 3 XL using Tapatalk

Plenty post on this forum that Nord's performance is spotty at best.

Sent from my Pixel 3 XL using Tapatalk
It's spotty, but its one of the few VPNs that work. Mullvad explicitly states that it does not work with streaming sites.

Seems a cat and mouse game. I’ve been using Nord now for past 3-4 weeks and it’s worked fine for the most part with both AP and NF. However just the other day for the first time I saw a note on AP about using a VPN. Connect to a new server and it went away (thus the cat-n-mouse comment).

Last edited:
I use NordVPN and it works fine. Make sure you are using their VPN servers and you should not get notices from AP about being connected to a VPN.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thank you all for the VPN suggestions, and confirmation that Mullvad does not work for the purposes of capping stream content! I'll investigate all these other VPN options.

Back