• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

MSTERCARD (GOOD OR BAD) ISSUES

poppywood

Just want a thread for mastercard, to reduce issues, if any, to have a headsup on how to avoid problems.

Thought MasterCard wasn't working as of now?

Thought MasterCard wasn't working as of now?
How do you miss the VERY large banner at the top of the forum on EVERY page that has been there for hours that says Mastercard is live?

I don't know genius unless I had the page scrolled up and didn't see it at the time

How do you miss the VERY large banner at the top of the forum on EVERY page that has been there for hours that says Mastercard is live?

Ah, man... just help folks, dont dog em.....

Because the test wasn't in bright red - I saw it on the 4th page I visited.
-W

Back