• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

mr selfridge series

tivertonrose

Hi,

I've tried for a couple weeks to backup the mr selfridge season 2 series I bought. I returned one set thinking they were bad and reordered new ones and am having the same problem with the second set. I use anydvd and 1 click, anydvd and clone cd and clonedvd. 1 click shows bad sectors. Disk 3 is ok. Disk 1 and 2 have the bad sectors. I was able to finally get a back up with disk 1 by setting anydvd to default. Disk 2 will not back up the same way. I'm attaching log files for disk 2. Mr Selfridge Season 2, disk 2.
I was able to get an exact copy with clone cd on a DL blank. But not with Clonedvd. I don't know anything else to do. Thanks. ~Rose

Attachments

• AnyDVD_7.4.7.0_Info_M_Mr Selfridge S2 D2.ziplog
    1.2 MB · Views: 2
worked now

I was able to get a copy with clone dvd now. I haven't had any troubles in years with backups. This one gave me a fit. :(Thanks.

Back