• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

MPEG-2 File Failure

pepegotme

When selecting the convert to file option, The MPEG-2 stream fails. The other two options work, MP4 container, Matroska con tainer. I get a message: "An Error Has Occurred."

Attachments

• Error.jpg
    Error.jpg
    45.9 KB · Views: 9
Press the left top blue button and send in the log. Explain what you were doing and wait for a future version and we if it's fixed.

Verstuurd vanaf mijn Nexus 7 met Tapatalk

Already done. I feel more like a beta tester than a potential user.

Last edited:
You have to understand, the program is still relatively new and the bluray standard has dozens of variables that can be combined into a stream. There's only so much they can do with internal testing, they had to release it at some point and that's when issues they didn't have can appear.

They'll iron out the kinks eventually, it just takes some time.

Verstuurd vanaf mijn Nexus 7 met Tapatalk

I have seen steady improvement. The program becomes more functional after new releases. Keep up the good work.

Back