• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

mp4 not saving

mculligan

The last three times I have attempted to generate a mp4 file for IPOD from a DVD, the CLONE DVD MOBILE has gone throught the entire 30 minute process. My log says everything has processed successfully, but when I enter my program manager in windows it indicates that no mp4 file has been saved in my destination folder.

I am perplexed! It appears that everything is working fine - but no file!

Thanks

vista home premium

fyi - I am running VISTA home premium.

Issue Resolved

I updated my version of CLONE DVD MOBILE and stubbornly experimented with a number of file save destinations and the issue resolved itself. Truthfully, I don't know why I failed initially, but everything is working now.

Not much help but similar problem

I am new to this and find a MPG4 quick file but not a mpeg4 file

The quick file is not reading on my ipod

Don't guess this helps...

The last three times I have attempted to generate a mp4 file for IPOD from a DVD, the CLONE DVD MOBILE has gone throught the entire 30 minute process. My log says everything has processed successfully, but when I enter my program manager in windows it indicates that no mp4 file has been saved in my destination folder.

I am perplexed! It appears that everything is working fine - but no file!

Thanks

Back