• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Moving to Linux, using Virtualbox with Win10

kramr

Greetings,

Moving to linux mint. My play is to run anydvd in virtualbox with win10. So how do I get my registered copy accepted when I do a clean install of Win10 in Virtualbox?

I'm also going to post for help on setting up virtualbox so it works with anydvd in "3rd party" section of forum, but wanted specifically to clear up the registration part first.

Thanks, kramr

You register it the same way as in a non virtual environment. Install software, double click license file, done. As to virtual box, there's no setup. You create one, install Windows as normal, then AnyDVD and register. All done.

For more specific stuff to virtualbox, I suggest you use their support options for that.

Sent from my Nexus 6P with Tapatalk

Back