Movies WORK 10/16

Discussion in 'AnyDVD HD (DVD issues)' started by truseq1, Oct 16, 2007.

1. truseq1

truseq1 Well-Known Member

the invisible, planet terror, kings of south beach,the reaping, a mighty heart, christmas do over, and transformers all work with 6174.

2. RedFox 1

RedFox 1 Super Moderator

Yes I have tried them also, even if the movie Planet Terror looks as if I were watching it on a reel to reel tape player circa 1960.:D

3. Webslinger

Webslinger Retired Moderator

6.1.7.4? or 6.1.8.4?

4. truseq1

truseq1 Well-Known Member

i put 6174 = 6.1.7.4. and yes planet terror looks old like death proof. these were put together as 1 movie in theatre. im waiting for ALL the bugs to be worked out before i update especially after seeing blades of glory is back to not working. two of the titles were sony today but the only one w/ structure protection was the invisible.

Last edited: Oct 16, 2007
  5. DrinkLyeAndDie

DrinkLyeAndDie Retired Moderator

Kings of South Beach, The Invisible, The Reaping and Transformers all should be handled fine by AnyDVD 6.1.8.4 with the A.I. Scanner enabled at the default setting and CloneDVD 2.9.1.2.

The only release that actually has any real protection on it was The Invisible and I believe it uses RipGuard. The DVD volume name is INU0NNW1.

Last edited: Oct 16, 2007
  6. datamunk

datamunk Member

how did you bypass it? i cant :( i have 6.1.8.4 too :\ using dvd 95 copy

7. DrinkLyeAndDie

DrinkLyeAndDie Retired Moderator

Could be a tad more specific? What movie did you have a problem with. What kind of problem did you have?

Also note that I stated that CloneDVD along with AnyDVD should work. Nonetheless, I don't know which movie you are referring to.

8. nancy2002

nancy2002 Member

How do you enable A.I. Scanner

I have AnyDVD 6.1.8.4 and CloneDVD 2.9.1.2 you said to run them with the A.I. Scanner enabled at the default setting. How do I do that?

9. Charlie

Charlie Well-Known Member

Did you mess with the AI Scanner settings at all? If no then it is at default.

10. Fred0149

Fred0149 Well-Known Member

I was able to do them all with ANYDVD6184, and Clonedvd 2912. No problems