• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Movie won't burn

Braxton

This movie will not copy. It is called the Work and the Glory 3. Here are the .ifo files. The others would not transfer. UPC #725906475096 AnyDVD said that it would not copy due to scratched disc, but this is a perfectly clean disc. My version of AnyDVD is 6.1.6.6 For .ifo files see attachment

Attachments

• New Folder.zip
    49.5 KB · Views: 1
If you believe this is a new protection then e-mail the IFO's to Slysoft directly. It is more likely that your drive is failing and is unable to read the disc than a new protection that Slysoft is unaware of. Try the disc in at least one more computer before deciding to send in the IFO's.

A disc that "looks" clean can still be defective. I would also recommend, as Crusher did, to try the disc in another drive. If it doesn't work in another drive, i would get it replaced.

Back