• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Movie Only ISO Forced Audio and Subtitle Editor

R

rotty dog

ISO 3D and 2D "Movie Only" Default/Forced Audio and Subtitle Editor

Some time ago I wrote an App that allowed you to edit a BD Folder to set the default/forced Audio track and Subtitle track (if wanted).

I have written a new version (attached) that allows you to do the same for an ISO file.

(If you need the "BD Folder" version then scroll down and select Version 2.1)

In order to make a 3D file, the output from the new tsMuxer or new BD Rebuilder has to be an ISO.

This version will work for "Movie Only" ISO files that are 3D or 2D.

It will allow you to edit the resulting ISO file to set the default/forced Audio track and Subtitle track (if wanted).

Obvioulsy, the ISO must NOT be mounted when editing the ISO file. Once edited, the ISO can be mounted in Virtual Drive, or Burned to Optical Disk, and will play with the tracks as default/forced that you have set using this program.

Remember, this is for "Movie Only" ISO files.

Attachments

• 3D 2D ISO Default_Forced Editor.rar
    3.2 MB · Views: 255
Last edited by a moderator:
ISO 3D and 2D "Movie Only" Default/Forced Audio and Subtitle Editor

Some time ago I posted a Program that allowed you to edit a BD Folder to set the default/forced Audio track and Subtitle track (if wanted).

This new version (attached) allows you to do the same for an ISO file.

(If you need the "BD Folder" version then scroll down and select Version 2.1)

In order to make a 3D file, the output from the new tsMuxer or new BD Rebuilder has to be an ISO.

This version will work for "Movie Only" ISO files that are 3D or 2D.

It will allow you to edit the resulting ISO file to set the default/forced Audio track and Subtitle track (if wanted).

Obvioulsy, the ISO must NOT be mounted when editing the ISO file. Once edited, the ISO can be mounted in Virtual Drive and will play with the tracks as default/forced that you have set using this program.

Remember, this is for "Movie Only" ISO files.

Im try this tool but ISO is unplayable (TotalMedia Theatre 6, PS3) after apply changes. I have 3 ISOs movie only from Tsmuxer...

Im at a loss to answer this, all I can say is it works.

What version of tsmuxer are you using.

How exactly did you create the Movie Only ISO, i.e. the entire procedure.

tsMuxer GUI 2.6.12 exactly a mount original ISO to Virtual CloneDrive 5.4.8.0 then open .mpls for main movie with tsmuxer. Select main movie + one languge and one subtitle only. Then save like ISO. Now this iso can burn or play with TotalMedia Theatre 6 or PS3. If i use Set Default BD ISO Tracks for select primary subtiles like track 1 is ISO unusable. Cant play with PS3 or TotalMedia Theatre 6. If i this scrap ISO open again with tsmuxer and save to iso is all ok.

Attachments

• ISO.jpg
    ISO.jpg
    351.5 KB · Views: 38
  • bd1.jpg
    bd1.jpg
    73.6 KB · Views: 38
I don't know what exactly is happening, I can only think that the MovieObject.bdmv file is corrupted after being altered.
I take it that other movies you have tried setting the default tracks (Movie only ISO) work ok.

If you have NOT tried other disk, just try one as a test.

OK then I really don't know what the cause is.

There must be something your doing that is different to others including me.

I notice you have moved the position of the PGS (sub) stream within the streams.

I know that the others are un-ticked but in your .jpg the order is: MVC,H264, AC3, PGS, and then it goes back to an audio stream (un ticked I know)

Have you moved the PGS "up" out of place in the order.

I don't know if this is the reason for the problem but is the only thing that is different.

I can tell you that you are the only one with this problem. This is NOT a blame, its just to help you, there must be something that you are doing differently.

Sorry im a moron. I forgot one my step i made. First i use tsmuxer and then cloneDVD ! ISO structure was from cloneDVD not from tsmuxer. Now is all ok. Sorry !

OMG thank you Rotty! BDEdit wasn't working for me when I wanted to make a sub the default on. You ARE a god!

Just wanted to come on and say thanks to rotty dog for making this. I haven't had chance to burn the ISO yet but I had a very specific problem and it looks like this software will solve it. I bought a blu-ray in a foreign language and wanted to add in my own English subtitles and have them display by default and after ripping the movie and making the sup file in Subtitle Edit, I just couldn't get them to display by default. Weirdly, for some reason tsmuxer wouldn't create BD folders (gave me an error every time 'Can't create file...') but it will create an ISO no problem.

Using this I just selected the only sup subtitles track I left in and hit select default tracks and it seems to have worked. I'll burn it when I get some blank BD-Rs in the post and I imagine my BD player will now display the English subs without having to select them which is awesome.
So strange that this is such an awkward thing for programs to implement and so weird that tsmuxer doesn't have this option as well. I searched high and low for something that could help and was about to dive into BDEdit but hopefully this means I won't have to bother so big thanks rotty dog!

I've used "Default BD Track Selector" a time or two in the past, but prefer to be more hands so I use BDedit instead.

(My Doom9 forum post here outlines how to set a given audio and/or subtitle track to be enabled by default using BDedit.)

The TsM works fine and cannot be the cause of their problem. Rather, you should check the subtitle file for correctness/compatibility. Please always use the latest version of the TsM. See at this link:

Test.png

Last edited:
Back