• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Movie Only Copies: eac3to, tsMuxer & ImgBurn Made Easy

Forced subs

Check the forced subtitles option (rather than grey).

On subsequent efforts, I did check "Forced Subtitles" but there were still none on the disc. Both audio tracks but no subs. g

I have found HD-DVD titles to sometimes be troublesome in the way they are authored.

It pays to become familiar with editing the .XPL navigation files, so that extraneous material can be stripped away before ClownBD etc read the structure.

Was only through looking at the .XPL for Frighteners that I discovered the first part of the primary evo file had an introduction with a different format to the remainder of the file, which confuses ClownBD. I wouldn't have thought it possible.

Manual editing is a pain, but often the only way to get around some of these obstacles.

Gil73, is it possible you are seeing the wrong playlist?

I have found HD-DVD titles to sometimes be troublesome in the way they are authored.

It pays to become familiar with editing the .XPL navigation files, so that extraneous material can be stripped away before ClownBD etc read the structure.

Was only through looking at the .XPL for Frighteners that I discovered the first part of the primary evo file had an introduction with a different format to the remainder of the file, which confuses ClownBD. I wouldn't have thought it possible.

Manual editing is a pain, but often the only way to get around some of these obstacles.

Gil73, is it possible you are seeing the wrong playlist?

I am grateful for the efforts that authors of 076/3.24 have made and editing of .XPL files is far beyond my capability in handling any of the technicals involved. I am still hopeful of a Slysoft one button approach that works for everything. I wonder if anyone is active in pursuing the effort. It seems to have a long history of exploration. g

What about track 5? They are subs, but the author has not added the language.

Thanks Mike: Yes, there are 1044 captions on track 5. I wonder where they went since they cannot be found on the disc.

Finally settled for the English dub audio rather than the original Swedish with subs for my backup. g

Hi, I have a problem with clown bd v 0.76. I start it and it just freezes. And I can't shut it down from task manager. I have to restart the pc in order to shut it down. CLIPINF Editor does the same. Do you have any idea why ?

that's not much to go on. i've no idea what the problem could be.

just a quick question about clownBD.
I have a movie that does not fit on BD-25 with audio track DTS. So i selected AC3 like audio output. I expected to get a smaller size but it's the same... What am I missing?

Generally AC3 640 is about 2/3 of the size of DTS 768.

VC-1 Bluray to PS3

Hello,

I found out that the PS3 doesn`t accept m2ts with VC-1 codec.
What can I do to rip a BD with VC-1 codec to AVCHD playable on PS3 ??

Thank you

Helmi

just a quick question about clownBD.
I have a movie that does not fit on BD-25 with audio track DTS.
If it's DTS-HD MA, then choose the DTS core. If plain DTS, then I doubt anything will save you enough space unless it is just borderline.

Some movies are just too big to store on a BD-25, no matter how much you reduce the audio.

If it really is borderline, you can remove the end credits in the TsMuxer step to save a few hundred MB.

ImgBurn 2.5.2.0 and Adding Opti-Drive (ImgBurn Plots)

:eek: New ImgBurn 2.5.2.0 (replacing 2.5.1.0) added to 076/3.24 removes the burn start information table.
Otherwise, everything works.
Does anyone know if 076/3.24 will integrate the new ImgBurn and is it needed?

Also cannot get "Opti-Drive Control" to work with the new ImgBurn.

ImgBurn was never included in the package. I've got 2.5.2.0 installed too.

ImgBurn was never included in the package. I've got 2.5.2.0 installed too.

I find ImgBurn 2.5.2.0 to be clever, very fast, versatile and accurate for full backups.

Kudos to the authors.

g:clap:

Don't understand eac3to error.

Can someone explain what the following errors from eac3to mean?

[s09] The program type (4352) changes from $86 to $81. <ERROR>
[v02] The program type (4352) changes from $86 to $81. <ERROR>
[a03] The program type (4352) changes from $86 to $81. <ERROR>

I am getting this with AnyDvdHD 6.6.8.6 and ClownBD .76 on Mr. & Mrs. Smith movie only with DTS MA audio and English sub-picture. This occurs on the eac3to_Pass3_log.log file.

Can someone explain what the following errors from eac3to mean?

[s09] The program type (4352) changes from $86 to $81. <ERROR>
[v02] The program type (4352) changes from $86 to $81. <ERROR>
[a03] The program type (4352) changes from $86 to $81. <ERROR>

I am getting this with AnyDvdHD 6.6.8.6 and ClownBD .76 on Mr. & Mrs. Smith movie only with DTS MA audio and English sub-picture. This occurs on the eac3to_Pass3_log.log file.

Please post any AnyDVD logfile.

The number in brackets is the PID, I've no idea what Madshi means by 'program type'. My initial thoughts are the main movie contains a weird 30 second trailer (or something), and this is eac3to's way of telling you it can't figure out what to do.

Please post any AnyDVD logfile.

The number in brackets is the PID, I've no idea what Madshi means by 'program type'. My initial thoughts are the main movie contains a weird 30 second trailer (or something), and this is eac3to's way of telling you it can't figure out what to do.

That would be a good guess. I tried it with DvdFab (it worked) and the end result in the stream folder was the m2ts of the main movie and another small m2ts (54kb/ 1 sec 350ms) of nothing.

Hello everyone,

im new here and a loyal Slysoft product user :)

I have tried to rip a bd50 movie using Clown BD but the target size is to big, approx 24,1 gb and my verbatim bd25 can only take 23,7gb. IMGBURN warns of this size missmatch and asks me if i should go on anyway. Should i try to burn the disc anyway or should i use BD Rebuilder to shrink it more ?

I believed it should be some setting in Clown BD to make it fit a bd25, am i right ?

Excuse my newbie questions :)

Clown_BD is not designed to put compression on the back-up disks. To keep the video the same quality as the source disk.

If you need compression on the back-up disk, from a BD-R single layer 25gb with working space down to 23.7gb use the following software programs.

ALL latest versions and the outdated sub programs in BD Rebuilder to make it function correctly.

AnyDVD HD
BD Rebuilder
Imgburn

Who cares about the sub programs, now it has 64bit encoding most of them are not needed anyway as it uses it's own encoder

Back