• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Movie Only Copies: eac3to, tsMuxer & ImgBurn Made Easy

Just change your INI

Code:
[Audio]
eac3toAExtras=[COLOR="Red"]-448[/COLOR]

Sorry--But it didn't do it !

The new eac3to should fix your problem.

Still no streams after 2nd pass on "Girl with the Dragon Tattoo"
(705105743455).
Updated Java. Using 076/3.24. Plays OK using Cyber Link/AnyDVDHD.

How can a hard drive rip have error?

I am trying to use BD Clown on a hard drive copy of a BD disc ripped with AnyDVD HD.

The errors I get are like these:

The source file seems to be damaged (discontinuity)
The soruce file seems to be damaged (sync byte missing)

My question is how can the source file be damaged if AnyDVD HD ripped the copy with no errors? Shouldn't the rip process either failed or succeed? If succeed, then I should be left with a 1:1 copy of the original disc. So why am I getting errors claiming that my source (hard drive copy) is corrupted?

Thanks.

It could be a badly mastered disk with corrupted frames. You need to post more details on the Doom9 forum.

ClownBD rip a Blu-ray to M2TS but file has no audio on PS3

Hello,

I just bought AnyDVD HD a few days ago so I am new at this Bluray ripping. I hope someone knows the answer to why this is, but my rips to M2TS has no audio on PS3. But the file plays fine when using VLC on the PC.

I uploaded a picture of the ClownBD screens that I used to create the M2TS file.

Any help would be greatly appreciated. The problem is only on PS3. It says "There is no audio" and no sound comes out.

wwDGM.png

PS3's can't play HD audio from a m2ts file only from a Blu-ray structure

Ripping to ISO with multiple videos...

I have the bluray disc of the movie UNTHINKABLE. When playing through my bluray player it asks me if I want to watch the regular version or extended version. Does this mean there are two separate videos on this disc? If I check out the STREAM folder there is only one very large file there. I'm a little confused as to how clown sees these two versions or how it is going to rip them to individual M2TS files (if possible).

It's most likely a seamless branching title with 2 different playlists to include the m2ts files for each version.

I have the bluray disc of the movie UNTHINKABLE. When playing through my bluray player it asks me if I want to watch the regular version or extended version. Does this mean there are two separate videos on this disc? If I check out the STREAM folder there is only one very large file there. I'm a little confused as to how clown sees these two versions or how it is going to rip them to individual M2TS files (if possible).

If you post a LOG file from AnyDVD I can look at the structure and let you know. You'll be loosing one version by choosing this software. If you want to keep both versions (and the size is not too big) then Clown_BD BD Copier might be worth looking at.

3) The Frighteners (eac3to finds a structure, but it's picking up the wrong EVO files as the main movie)
Frighteners has an embedded Directors Intro at the beginning of the first main evo file, with a different format, which throws off eac3to (and ClownBD).

AnyDVD HD has a useful facility to modify the navigation .XPL files for HD-DVD since it copies the .XPL files to the Documents & Settings folder and allows one to edit them (when AnyDVD is not running). When AnyDVD is restarted, it will use the modified .XPL files for that title.

I won't go into the ins and outs of editing .XPL, as it should be covered somewhere on the net, but it is possible to remove all references to the Intro, so you only have the main movie appear in ClownBD. The only problem with this approach is that the chapter points will now be inaccurate, but this can be overcome by creating a chapter list and editing in Excel to subtract the length of the Intro from each chapter point and then write out the new chapter times.

Converting the primary soundtrack to LPCM and the commentary to AC3 permits the movie-only to just fit on a 25GB BD-R.

I found I had to use ClownBD to extract the video, main soundtrack, subtitles and chapters; ClownBD in a 2nd pass to extract the commentary; process chapter points in Excel; and then use TSmuxer manually to mux everything together.

TSmuxer seems incredibly slow though, taking over 1 hour to mux 25GB.

PM me for the movie-only .XPL and modified Chapter list.

Last edited:
PM me for the movie-only .XPL and modified Chapter list.

No your reading an writing to the same physical drive was the bottleneck here. tsMuxeR could have done it at 70-80mb/s (based on two x 4 cylinder 7200rpm unfragmented drives).

No your reading an writing to the same physical drive was the bottleneck here. tsMuxeR could have done it at 70-80mb/s (based on two x 4 cylinder 7200rpm unfragmented drives).

I don't think that is the case as I set ClownBD to use D: for the temporary storage and F: for TSmuxer output: both on separate physical drives.

When using eac3to and TSmuxer manually, I use the same drive arrangement as with ClownBD.

Copy Problem

Trying to backup "RedCliff" Part II. Using 076/3.24. Stops at 17 or 18% in 3rd Pass Process and remains there forever.

Please see the two attached logs involved. :confused:

Attachments

• 076  8 27.jpg
    076 8 27.jpg
    70.6 KB · Views: 6
  • anydvd 8 27.jpg
    anydvd 8 27.jpg
    53.4 KB · Views: 5
No Subtitles and it's SWEDISH

Trying again on "GIRL WITH THE DRAGON TATTOO" and 076/3.24.

Picture and Sound perfect.

No Subtitles. Sad but true.

Please see attachments.

Attachments

• 076 324 girl with dragon tattoo.jpg
    076 324 girl with dragon tattoo.jpg
    57.4 KB · Views: 10
  • AnyDVD_6.6.8.0_Info_F_GIRL_WITH_THE_DRAGON_TATTOO.zip
    108.9 KB · Views: 3
Trying again on "GIRL WITH THE DRAGON TATTOO" and 076/3.24.

Picture and Sound perfect.

No Subtitles. Sad but true.

Please see attachments.

Adding the LOG for 076

Attachments

• 076 324 girl with dragon tattoo LOG.jpg
    076 324 girl with dragon tattoo LOG.jpg
    83.6 KB · Views: 7
What about track 5? They are subs, but the author has not added the language.

What about track 5? They are subs, but the author has not added the language.

No subtitle will display in any form for any selection of either specific language or on/off on two players. The original produces English subtitles automatically without selection.

Last edited:
Check the forced subtitles option (rather than grey).

output folders

Do you have your output folders set to the same location?

input and output folders were all over the place. Reorganized and got better results but still no subtitles for "Girl with a Dragon Tattoo".

Both audio tracks were on the isc but no sign of the subs.

g

Back