• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Movie Only BD Guide

...and that's the answ that I want to hear.. grin. So what exactly will slyplayer bring to bear - is it a standalone player or some sort of wrap / integrated prog to use w TMT3, etc?

Where do I go from here

I have a Panasonic BD 55 and I am connected to my Pioneer AV Receiver using the analog outs and ins. No problem with True HD. In another room I have ANYDVD HD software on my desktop computer, and I can copy my Blue Ray disks and play them back with TM3 or as an ISO file on my monitor. I also have a Xonar Deluxe card(analog outs) which is not connected, since I don't have a 5.1 speaker system connected to this computer. My first choice is to copy my files from my hard drive to a rewritable BLue Ray Disk of any size and take it over to my Panasonic player. I can then store my Blue rays in my hard drive. I have a Blue Ray Burner on this computer. Is this possible?

Yes, I use Clown all the time to make 'movie only' discs which I then write on to BD-R's

Dear Friends

Some discs have the video split across multiple *.m2ts files. This discs are containing the Rated and Unrated version, or some extra titles. When you come across one of them, DO NOT USE tsMuxer directly, because tsMuxer has a bug when it comes to interleaving.

Is that true or maybe the newest version of tsMuxeR hasn't got such bug?
Thank you for your help.
Best regards.

Sincerely

Back