• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Movie Factory 6 Potential For Burning HD DVD Rips

mick2006

I am thinking that it might be possible to burn an HD DVD rip with Moviefactory 6 . I know that moviefactory will create .evo files from .m2ts high def files and burn them to regular DVD media. The question now is will the program take ripped HD DVD files and burn them to an HD DVD? Does anyone have an HD DVD burner out there yet? If so, you can download the 30 day trial of moviefactory and give it a shot. Let us know what you find.

i would'nt mind if i could burn a few dl dvd's out of the riped hd dvd folder like i do with my HDV footage but i have not found a way to do this, with any program that will allow me to play the disks on my toshiba hd dvd player

There's only one HD DVD burner in existence, and I don't think you can buy it anywhere... yet. Toshiba SD-H903A was announced some months ago, but I haven't found a single Japanese or US store which would have it in stock. It's 1x burner only, so expect long burn times :/

I successfully burned HD onto DVD-R

Using movie factory, I was able to take HD content from my camcorder and burn it in HD-DVD format onto a regular DVD 4.7GB disc. I was then able to place this in my HD-A2 and it was recognized as an HD-DVD and played in hidef.

I did this by creating the move timeline with just a couple of imported hi def clips, then selecting it to be burned in HD-DVD format, but instead simply inserted a regular DVD-R into the burner.

Unfortunately, movie factory keeps crashing and I cannot make longer titles that will fill up the entire 4.7GB disc, let alone a 8.5 DL disc.

Back