• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Movie Catalog Software

Right click the file. Scroll down to "Open With...". Select the program you wish to you and near the bottom of a window check the box that says "Always use the selected program to open this type of file." And you're all set!

Right click the file. Scroll down to "Open With...". Select the program you wish to you and near the bottom of a window check the box that says "Always use the selected program to open this type of file." And you're all set!

It is not that easy, Microsoft in their infinite wisdom chose to disable autoplay when MC7 is in full screen, when MC7 is in a window autoplay works fine

ocgw

peace

Last edited:
Here is a pic of MyMovies on my rig, it would be good for comparison if ppl that use other catalog software posted pics too

IMG_0029.jpg

IMG_0002.jpg

ocgw

peace

Last edited:
Did you try www.swikat.com ?
The advantage of this online catalog is the access to your friend's movies list and their ratings.
You can browse your own list with different layouts and filter by director, actors...
There are a lot of nice functionalities and very good search engines.

i have used both all my movies and Collectors
i like all my movies except the update notifications for a version you do not own im using version 5 and i recieve update notifications for version 6
so i personally call it nag ware

im currently using collectorz movie collector and im having no problems
im using a "de-clawed" cueCat barcode scanner i purchased on ebay for 5-10 USD (with it being declawed it reads all barcodes, and not just the old, slanted, not in use, radio shack ones. and sends them un-encrypted form)

Back