• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

.mov files from camera

landfill

I have some movies that I recorded with my digital camera and it saves in the .mov format. When I tried CloneDvdMobile it only wants to look for .vob's so how can I force it to use .mov's? If this feature is not available I'd like to see it implemented in the future.

at the moment, clone dvd mobile only encodes from dvd to the various formats, not from format to format.

its also something that i would like to see, but its doubtful over whether its gonna happen anytime soon.:(

I see. Does anyone know of a simple way to make my .mov's into .vob's?

Well I did a little digging and found this gem.

WinFF is an opensource FFMPG video converter with an easy to use gui. It converts to and from many formats including .mov and is very good at it. For those of you looking to shrink video formats other than dvd this app is a must have.

http://biggmatt.com/winff/

I see. Does anyone know of a simple way to make my .mov's into .vob's?

Nero can. Also if your video camera has the options and a internal hard drive then you can change the .mov to .vob as well.

Assuming that you want to make VOBs with intention of making DVDs using them then why not skip the middle step and go for ConvertXtoDVD? But if we will start talking about it then this thread will need to be moved into "Other Products" :agree:

Very true. I just wanted to point out that you can change the output in the video camera if this users is equiped to do so.

Back