• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Mounting multiple images from the comand line

GNoye

Hi,

I wish to mount multiple ISO images from a batch file to permit a one-click game launch. The game (Adiboo) requires two disk images in the course of playing and I would like to be able to mount both of them. It is a kids game and his would make it much easier for the young players.

I currently use the following lines in a batch file:

echo off
"C:\Program Files\Elaborate Bytes\VirtualCloneDrive\VCDMount.exe" "C:\Program Files\ka\adiboo\Science.iso"
"C:\Program Files\Elaborate Bytes\VirtualCloneDrive\VCDMount.exe" "C:\Program Files\ka\adiboo\Adiboo.iso"
"C:\Program Files\ka\adiboo\Adiboo_Program.lnk"

This will mount the second image (Adiboo.iso) over the first image (Science.iso) that was initially mounted instead of mounting it on a second virtual CD drive. I have Virtual CloneDrive set up to have 2 virtual drives. I can mount both ISO images manually using the context menu on the two virtual drives and selecting the appropriate images.

Is there a way I can automate the mounting of the two images in different virtual drives?

Thanks in advance,
Gordie...

Back