• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Mounting a rar file with virtual clone driver?

Eriv

I have a rar file that I want to open. I open it and it says I exceed volume. Should I mount it before or after I open it with winrar? When I mount I have to select all files for the rar to be found. I mount it. When I click browse on the volume exceeding screen and click the driver it says I have to format disk but that is the driver that is
mounted

you cannot "mount" a .rar file. rar is a COMPRESSION alternative to .zip files, you have to UNPACK the file to see the content. Files you can mount with VCD are extensions such as .iso, .bin, ...

I can't unpack the rar since it exceeds volume. Is there away to open the rar file without a cd. I heard u can with mounting except I don't know how?

google is your friend. http://www.winmount.com/Mount_RAR.html can't confirm it works though. Never had an issue like yours myself

though i wonder, how big is the rarfile. If it exceeds volume limits, i wonder how you or where you got it rarred it in the first place. A screenshot of the image could help

It's bioshock 2 is that helps I will take screenshot when I'm on my laptop

just run the setup lol. Or extract the rar files with WinRar 3.91

Did you download the game because the layout and format indicate it is.

If you did then buy the game.

from the files listed inside the rarfile screen i can see you only have files 9-11. Ignoring the fact that you are illegally downloading a software program you are missing AT LEAST the first 8 files. That is atleast one of the reasons you can't unpack the rar file. It doesnt have all the files needed to unpack. Winrar even tells you this.

"Next volume is required to unpack ..."

Back