• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Mounted ISO Auto Play Keeps Asking to Insert Disc In Drive E:

Chris55

Ladies/Gentlemen,

I have downloaded Virtual CloneDrive and successfully mounted an ISO image. I am also able to launch the setup.exe with no problem. However, when I get to the last set-up wizard installation screen, I am asked to insert the disc into my DVD drive (E). Can someone provide some guidance on how to access the disc on my HDD? Thanks for your assistance.

Chris

is there a autorun.bat or something in the ISO image with a hardcoded E: drive ? more probably expects the CD to be in the 1st drive.

try right clicking on my computer, manage, drives and swap the drive letters around so your physical drive has a higher letter than the Virtual Drive.

Thanks for the info...

I examined the autoplay config file and it uses relative paths. I also examined the drive letter designations and the virtual drive is assigned as D and the physical DVD drive is assigned E. I am still googling and searching the forums. Any other ideas. I sincerely appreciate your assistance.

Chris

sounds like the exe in the mounted iso (installer) is probably shelling another program which is protected (my guess would be securom...however it should have failed the disk signature check if its an iso file)...

try scanning the iso with protection id, see if it finds anything, but i have the feeling its some protected exe

I burned the ISO to DVD and all is now fine.

Thanks,

Chris

:clap:

Back