• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Most Wanted issue's

dlambert22

to the powers that be ,
I am having issue's with the dvd "Most Wanted". This is what keeps popping up on clone dvd NavigationPack 6 275 23 22 VOBU 4 275 23 Clone 6 TCE and hopefully I have made a copy of this correctly for you to be able to help with a fix for it . Thanks so much in advance!

Attachments

• AnyDVD_8.4.9.2_Info_E_MOST_WANTED.ziplog
    111.7 KB · Views: 1
From the log:

HP HLDS DVDRWGUD0N SD03

Drive (Hardware) Region: 0 (not set!)

Set your drive hardware region (not the one in AnyDVD) in windows device manager and try again. Make sure AnyDVD is DISABLED when you do. If that fails, NEW logfile with the region set.

It didnt work after setting the region in the drive and here is the new log file . Thanks again

Attachments

• AnyDVD_8.4.9.4_Info_E_MOST_WANTED.ziplog
    111.4 KB · Views: 2
I apologize for bugging you all with this little issue . After going back into the anydvd program I was looking to check the region that it was set at and I noticed that AI was set and the moment I switched it back the dvd copied so I am all set thanks again and sorry again

No worries. The AI engine is afaik set to automatic by default. Not just 'off'

Sent from my Pixel 3 XL using Tapatalk

Back