• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Most movies wont encode!?..

EncoderJack

I have been using the trial version for the last 17 days and just today I bought my keys.

I have encoded some 40 dvds in those 17 days including the complete Monty Python, Twin Peaks and futurama. All have encoded flawlessly to .3gp and .mp4 for my Nokia E70 mobile phone.

But almost every time I try to encode movies CloneDVD mobile hands me an error about half way thru saying something is wrong with my file. Movies include Big Blue, The Life Aquatic and Star Wars IV (all R2 in pristine condition).

I rip with DVD Decrypter and DVD Shrink (I have tried to rerip several times!) but nothing seem to work. I can use the same files to encode in Nokia Media Studio without any problems.

Error shows up on 3 out of 4 DVD movies. I have tried to reinstall everything. Seems like I have paid a steep price for a flawed product?!

Back