• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Most Expensive Coffee in the World

I would drink it if someone else bought it. I rarely drink coffee anymore, maybe a cup a week and that's only because I'm out with friends. The way I like my coffee even crappy Maxwell house would do. If I goto a coffee house I usually get a triple shot latte so I'm really looking for a caffeine buzz rather than taste, although if it taste good that's even better.
Hi Wildrat, Pelvis Popcan's description of this type of coffee is spot on. I am just posting to let you know that Kopi Luwak is totally unsuited for espresso machine use because the extraction process is too efficient and removes most of the palate pleasing nuances that make Kopi Luwak so appealing to some coffee lovers.

Who the hell woke up this old thread? I think by now that same cup coffee is about 500 USD :) I will take a guess, but prostitutes might be interested in a guy who spends that much on a cup of coffee :) Not that there is anything wrong with that! As Seinfeld so famously expressed circa 1990.

Last edited:
Well the prostitutes have no need to worry because I can't afford coffee like that and if I could I would not waste my money on either. LOL

This would be a great subject for Mike Rowe's "Dirty Jobs" and "How it's made" :).

Back