• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Monster House

Brakus

Hi...

1st DVD which i cannot watch ! Any new protection or bad sectors, etc. ?

On standalone dvd-players no problem.

using latest anydvd and plextor 708a with windows xp (sp2).

need more info.

on hard to do titles do the movie only using both clonedvd 2 + anydvd

what media are you using? (try Taiyo Yuden and or Verbatim is your best choice)

and what is your burn speed? (if your having playback problems try burning at 4x and never faster than 8x)

do you have the latest firmware update for that Plextor drive? (check Plextor website to see)

also are you burning on a clean machine? (doing disc cleanup and defragging often)

don't run other programs while transcoding/burning unless your running a dual-core CPU

Last edited:
need more info.

on hard to do titles do the movie only using both clonedvd 2 + anydvd

what media are you using? (try Taiyo Yuden and or Verbatim is your best choice)

and what is your burn speed? (if your having playback problems try burning at 4x and never faster than 8x)

do you have the latest firmware update for that Plextor drive? (check Plextor website to see)

also are you burning on a clean machine? (doing disc cleanup and defragging often)

don't run other programs while transcoding/burning unless your running a dual-core CPU

monster house has a new copy protection, i had (have) the same problem.... as mentioned above it should work now, i will try it today...

ps with verbatim media (printable) i often have problems!

I'm confused...

I copied this movie with DVD Shrink alone, before I even had a copy of AnyDVD.

hi, thx. for the infos ! wasnt aware of a new version of anydvd the last days :) will look for it and download.

i wasnt trying to burn it nor intend to do so, just want to watch it from the plextor - drive^^

Back