• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Mockingjay 2

Bdrb relies on them to do it's work, all bdrb does is provide a GUI for all the command line tools. Just follow the instructions in bdrb's first post.

Thanks, ive been trying to find a download for this but all i can find is the v0.50.14 which seems to be a beta version that needs other downloads, being a newbie to this its getting a bit confusing :(
It can be confusing, but it isn't really as bad as it seems.

Please follow the link here, and follow the instructions in the link.

BD-Rebuilder has a learning curve, but once you get the hang of it, it is relatively easy to use.

I got it didnt realize i had to right click to run with admin. The thing now is tho that bd has been going since 5pm yesterday and is only half way through mockingjay 3d, its been running 16hours now to compress it for 25gb bd is this normal?

The times depend upon system hardware, there is no fixed time. Every system is different

Ok so it's not an unheard of time then. It's on a new windows 7 partitioned drive from Mac
Guess I will just have to wait and hope all goes well

I think i've seen reports over at doom9 about 24-36h+ encodes ^^

3D compression is painful and will be for the foreseeable future. The options are limited and it's definitely hardware constrained even with more modern systems. With a dated system it's not feasible, IMO.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Takes around 12-16h if not a bit longer on my current system, I just let those jobs run overnight. Now with my new build coming, that should be considerably shorter.

Sorry back again, just need to know if I am doing this right.
I am using anydvd hd to rip the 3d blu ray to my hard drive, im then using bd rebuilder to compress it to 25gb and saving it in its own folder, I then use imgburn to create an iso of that folder and then I burn this iso to disc?
Is this correct? Im looking everywhere online but most information i find is years back and says that compressing 3d to 25gb is impossible?!

Confused :(

Thanks in advance for any advice

Sorry back again, just need to know if I am doing this right.
I am using anydvd hd to rip the 3d blu ray to my hard drive, im then using bd rebuilder to compress it to 25gb and saving it in its own folder, I then use imgburn to create an iso of that folder and then I burn this iso to disc?
Is this correct? Im looking everywhere online but most information i find is years back and says that compressing 3d to 25gb is impossible?!

Confused :(

Thanks in advance for any advice

Quality is questionable when compressing a 3D movie to BD-25 depending on the movie, etc, but it's doable. That said, due to the nature of 3D Blu-ray don't ever rip to folder. Always output to ISO. Ripping to folder can cause the size to balloon due to the way the file structure is.

So, copy the disc to your HDD using the AnyDVD ripper as an Image. Then mount the image and compress via BD Rebuilder. I believe BD Rebuilder automatically outputs to ISO when dealing with 3D backups. Then burn the resulting ISO using ImgBurn or whichever burning software you prefer.

NOTE: I don't compress 3D Blu-rays to 3D backups. FRIM is simply too insanely slow on my system and I don't think the 3D aspect is worth it. Instead I make 2D only backups of the original 3D movies if I absolutely must make a backup of that disc. When I upgrade to 6, 8, or 10 core i7 processor I'll revisit my approach.

I've done multiple 3d encodes with bdrb, quality is just as good as with x264. It's just the speed aspect. As far as your output goes slimjim, there's no reason to output to folder then create an ISO out of it and then burn that iso. For starters ImgBurn can burn bd folders just fine and second you can tell bdrb in output directly to iso.

I've done multiple 3d encodes with bdrb, quality is just as good as with x264. It's just the speed aspect.

What I meant with respect to quality was that that you are dealing with more data due to right/left. I believe what I recall is it's around approximately 50% additional overhead. Not intending to say that FRIM produces poorer quality. :)

The speed can also be down to the encoder quality you have it set to. I just leave it on the default 'Good' setting and on my laptop it takes around 2-3 hours to encode a 3D movie in BD Rebuilder (My Laptop has a 6700K CPU in it)

The speed can also be down to the encoder quality you have it set to. I just leave it on the default 'Good' setting and on my laptop it takes around 2-3 hours to encode a 3D movie in BD Rebuilder (My Laptop has a 6700K CPU in it)

I'm still running a Core2 Q9550. You guys are lucky. :p

Same here dlad, but not for long. The first shipment of parts is on route and should arrive tomorrow :)

I build systems for a living so I have to keep up to date

Everything but the RAM (Corsair Dominator Platinum ROG edition) and the GPU is being shipped. the ram
Code:
http://www.corsair.com/en/dominator-platinum-rog-edition-16gb-4-x-4gb-ddr4-dram-3200mhz-c16-memory-kit-cmd16gx4m4b3200c16-rog
should be in stock tomorrow or thursday. The GPU well, that depends on ASUS i guess. Hopefully they'll be in stock soon and a release date known.

Back