• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Mockingjay 2

You could try to purchase the full (not update version of) PowerDVD Ultra 15 instead of 16, since it is still supported, and it is cheaper than 16.

I have PowerDVD 15 Ultra, and I won't go update to 16 until around X-Mas, and that's when the price drops down to around $60 or so.

Well my quoted upgrade to 16 discounted price when I looked in Power 13 was $50. Might as well upgrade....what's another $50 bucks in the overall picture! LOL!

I have 7.6.9.5 installed but at about 3 minutes a message shows up stating the disk I am playing is copied. What do I need to do to remedy this error?

Have attached the log file

Attachments

• AnyDVD_7.6.9.5_Info_D_MOCKINGJAY_2.ziplog
    1.1 MB · Views: 3
What player are you using. It's likely using the wrong playlist, the correct one is specified in the anydvd status window

Verstuurd vanaf mijn Nexus 5 met Tapatalk

I am using EmbyTheater. The info file said it way using playlist 428 and so does AnyDVD. I am trying again with the remove watermark setting also checked.

The info file states you need to use that playlist, that doesn't mean that the player you use (in your case, emby theatre, an unlicensed bluray player) actually uses that playlist! It's likely simply using the longest playlist it can find, that's what most such players do but that doesn't mean it's the correct playlist! You'll need to manually load playlist 428.

Removing cinavia watermark will have no effect, because an unlicensed player such as that simply doesn't look for the signal. You'd also get a completely different message and not 3 minutes into the movie. You'd get an on-screen message such as 'cinavia error code 3', it won't state 'copy detected'.

It had no effect and I still get the message. I will have to see how to load the playlist manually. Thank you.

Please stay on topic, powerdvd purchase discussions have nothing to do with mockingjay 2 playlist retrieval

I dont know if this has been covered elsewhere or not but I downloaded the beta trial version along with clonebd to copy mocking jay 2 3D. It all seemed to go fine copying straight to disc but when I play it just loads the mockingjay loading picture at the beginning then nothing else? Just a blank screen. Am I missing anything?

Logfile should be attached. Oh and this is the UK version.

Thanks in advance

Attachments

• AnyDVD_8.0.1.0_Info_F_MOCKINGJAY_2.ziplog
    1.4 MB · Views: 5
Last edited by a moderator:
I dont know if this has been covered elsewhere or not but I downloaded the beta trial version along with clonebd to copy mocking jay 2 3D. It all seemed to go fine copying straight to disc but when I play it just loads the mockingjay loading picture at the beginning then nothing else? Just a blank screen. Am I missing anything?

Logfile should be attached. Oh and this is the UK version.

Thanks in advance

Any advice on this?

Any advice on this?

The disc itself plays fine, I have that exact version here.
You mentioned CloneBD - probably has to do with that, I suggest you post in the CloneBD forum, as AnyDVD is not the cause.
You'll probably have to add a CloneBD log file, so we can see, what you actually did and how you copied.

If it's clonebd what do you recommend to use instead. I did an exact disc to disc copy via clonebd and AnyDVD hd

If it's clonebd what do you recommend to use instead. I did an exact disc to disc copy via clonebd and AnyDVD hd

I don't recommend using anything instead - I'd say troubleshoot this one.
An "exact disc copy": you mean 1:1 without compression or anything? Then you don't need CloneBD, AnyDVD does that all by itself.

No it was compressed to fit on to a 25gb disc. I just want to know if it works while I have the trials on both as not gonna buy if I can't get them to do what I could with DVDs I.e compress with clone and copy disc to disc but with blu ray 3D

Full 3d compression to bd25 is not yet supported in clbd

Thanks, ive been trying to find a download for this but all i can find is the v0.50.14 which seems to be a beta version that needs other downloads, being a newbie to this its getting a bit confusing :(

Back