• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Mockingjay 2

Welcome to the forum. It seems your disc is already known as indicated in the status window. Good playlist: 344

Check that one, if it's wrong report back :)

Verstuurd vanaf mijn Nexus 5 met Tapatalk

Welcome to the forum. It seems your disc is already known as indicated in the status window. Good playlist: 344

Check that one, if it's wrong report back :)

Ah. Now I understand. Looking in the ziplog AnyDVD_Status file shows the good playlist if its in the OPD. Perfect, thank you.

Ah. Now I understand. Looking in the ziplog AnyDVD_Status file shows the good playlist if its in the OPD. Perfect, thank you.

Actually, looking directly at the AnyDVD status window shows it. Saves you generating a log file.

Actually, looking directly at the AnyDVD status window shows it. Saves you generating a log file.

Pete, going back to my post here with log and screenshots of the USA Amazon Retail BR...is the likely scenario with Lionsgate BR's like this that our only option for viewing is either manually using MPC to select that AnyDVD ripped playlist on my PC, or original BR disc in a TV/PC BR player? I'm thinking there may be another AnyDVD version eventually coming out that addresses it, but maybe there are some BR's now that no longer can be ripped, stored, and streamed from my NAS server?

Pete, going back to my post here with log and screenshots of the USA Amazon Retail BR...is the likely scenario with Lionsgate BR's like this that our only option for viewing is either manually using MPC to select that AnyDVD ripped playlist on my PC, or original BR disc in a TV/PC BR player? I'm thinking there may be another AnyDVD version eventually coming out that addresses it, but maybe there are some BR's now that no longer can be ripped, stored, and streamed from my NAS server?

Sorry, that link you provided goes nowhere, I don't know what post you're referring to.
I know of no disc that "can no longer be ripped, stored and streamed".

What problem are you experiencing?

I think it is reference to the following Screenshots and follow up posts #90 & #91
Well if that is the case - there's a lot of text and also things have changed since back then.
I'd really appreciate a current error report (current version of AnyDVD, current status of the OPD).
Does this disc - currently - play with PowerDVD?

Concerning James' comment on using Speedmenus: that was targeted at playability on the Dune player (that one has problems with many of the more complex BD-J based discs and Speedmenus are the way out).

What is the status of Mockingjay 2 from Redfox's perspective? Do you guys believe AnyDVDHD has done it's job or are you still working on it? The reason I'm asking is because I still can't use the image created by AnyDVDHD to create an MP4 using Handbrake. So, is it a Handbrake problem or an AnyDVDHD problem?

In what way doesn't it work?
Shouldn't it just be a case of picking the correct playlist? If so then there's nothing AnyDVD HD can do about which playlist handbrake chooses from the many available.

See my first post on the subject. Also, I'd appreciate a reply from a Redfox developer since that is who the question in my previous post was directed towards.

I think he's referring to post 76, which would indicate anydvd is flagging an incorrect playlist as correct. A logfile is present in the post. With a follow-up in 86. But Pete says it's correct, however I doubt a chapter would be played twice in a correct playlist.

You'd have to ask the authoring persons. Either way ac3 : Dolby digital (HD, ma, hr), DTS : DTS (HD, hr, ma)

sorry to be so ignorant but can you explain this a little for me? Do you mean ac3 = Dolby digital and DTS? What is HD, hr, ma mean? thanks and sorry for not knowing what this means :(

Well if that is the case - there's a lot of text and also things have changed since back then.
I'd really appreciate a current error report (current version of AnyDVD, current status of the OPD).
Does this disc - currently - play with PowerDVD?

Concerning James' comment on using Speedmenus: that was targeted at playability on the Dune player (that one has problems with many of the more complex BD-J based discs and Speedmenus are the way out).

Pete, I sincerely apologize for pasting my unrelated "copy" buffer in the link instead of linking to my earlier post #80 on 3/29 related to this topic. :oops:

I am still using the 7.6.9.5 I installed on 3/28. The retail BR plays fine in the BR Drive.

I just ripped the same USA Retail (Amazon) again now to ISO (using Speedmenu), and loaded with Virtual Clone Drive to check for playability. As in my earlier post, ISO still does not play with PowerDVD-13 (it freezes immediately). MPC starts playing this ISO with an out of order special feature clip (301.mpls)

I posted a fresh log file now.

Thank you for the clear answer on James' helpful suggestion with my Dune player.

Attachments

• AnyDVD_7.6.9.5_Info_E_MOCKINGJAY_2.ziplog
    1.2 MB · Views: 1
Pete, I sincerely apologize for pasting my unrelated "copy" buffer in the link instead of linking to my earlier post #80 on 3/29 related to this topic. :oops:

I am still using the 7.6.9.5 I installed on 3/28. The retail BR plays fine in the BR Drive.
Ok, I'm going to throroughly check it again.
Please note for the future: AnyDVD log files from already processed discs (like an unprotected ISO) are normally useless. Only post log files made with the original disc in the drive.

Well surprise, I have the exact same disc-variant here.
Tried it with and without speedmenus.
I don't have PowerDVD 13, but I tested with PowerDVD 10 and 15 - both play the disc fine, with and without speedmenus.

As for MPC-HC: just to be sure, I downloaded the latest version. It's still a pretty dumb player.
When you open a disc, it simply picks the longest playlist and assumes that is the main feature. So it picks some making of in this case. If you want it to play the main feature, you have to open the file /BDMV/PLAYLIST/00628.mpls manually.

About your problems with PowerDVD 13: if it doesn't open the Speedmenu version, it can't be a protection related problem, because Speedmenus do away with any kind of protection completely.
Maybe an update/upgrade helps.

All I can say is: I see no problem with this disc at all.

Well surprise, I have the exact same disc-variant here.
Tried it with and without speedmenus.
I don't have PowerDVD 13, but I tested with PowerDVD 10 and 15 - both play the disc fine, with and without speedmenus.

Pete, many many thanks for all that extra effort. It now plays fine on my Dune with speedmenu, so apparently the OPD got updated after my original similar attempt when I first installed 7.6.9.5.

So I am now all set, and even if on Dune I select "Show original menu" from speedmenu, it will also play correctly from original BR menu.

As for MPC-HC: just to be sure, I downloaded the latest version. It's still a pretty dumb player.
When you open a disc, it simply picks the longest playlist and assumes that is the main feature. So it picks some making of in this case. If you want it to play the main feature, you have to open the file /BDMV/PLAYLIST/00628.mpls manually.

About your problems with PowerDVD 13: if it doesn't open the Speedmenu version, it can't be a protection related problem, because Speedmenus do away with any kind of protection completely.
Maybe an update/upgrade helps.

All I can say is: I see no problem with this disc at all.

Good to know about MP-HC. Makes sense what you said.

Yeah, it has to be a problem with PowerDVD 13, but as it is outdated, after checking just now there are no updates beyond this version. I'm not crazy about upgrading to Ver 16 for $50, as I watch everything on Dune streamed from NAS.

Again, this example illustrates the value we get from the team behind AnyDVD. Looking forward to supporting your new payment model once it's ready!

Pete, many many thanks for all that extra effort. It now plays fine on my Dune with speedmenu, so apparently the OPD got updated after my original similar attempt when I first installed 7.6.9.5.

So I am now all set, and even if on Dune I select "Show original menu" from speedmenu, it will also play correctly from original BR menu.

Good to know about MP-HC. Makes sense what you said.

Yeah, it has to be a problem with PowerDVD 13, but as it is outdated, after checking just now there are no updates beyond this version. I'm not crazy about upgrading to Ver 16 for $50, as I watch everything on Dune streamed from NAS.

Again, this example illustrates the value we get from the team behind AnyDVD. Looking forward to supporting your new payment model once it's ready!

You could try to purchase the full (not update version of) PowerDVD Ultra 15 instead of 16, since it is still supported, and it is cheaper than 16.

I have PowerDVD 15 Ultra, and I won't go update to 16 until around X-Mas, and that's when the price drops down to around $60 or so.

Back