• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Mockingjay 2

Try the new release 7.6.9.3

Tried it, and with my USA Amazon.com retail Limited Edition BR/DVD/Digital HD edition, ISO mounted with Virtual Clone Drive will not start with PowerDVD 13--It freezes and requires program shutdown. Same if I try to load it with my Dune player....it freezes, and cannot even stop BR to get back to menu. Have to power off Dune Smart D1 player.

Curiously, if I have MPC-HD load the Virtual Clone Drive mounted ISO, it starts playing one of the Bonus features, but there is no way to navigate to any menu, as they are all grayed out. Enclosing Log file from my Windows 7 Pro 64 rig.

Status reports 628 is the good playlist, and like the 7.6.9.2 version, if I choose 628 with MPC-HD, it plays fine. Still something messed up with the initial loading. Thanks to the team for your continued work.

Attachments

• AnyDVD_7.6.9.3_Info_D_MOCKINGJAY_2.ziplog
    1.2 MB · Views: 5
That's because mpc isn't a licensed player and guesses the correct playlist. In your case it picks one for the bonus features. It'll get fixed, with some luck early next week, is weekend for the dev's too. :)

Verstuurd vanaf mijn Nexus 7 met Tapatalk

That's because mpc isn't a licensed player and guesses the correct playlist. In your case it picks one for the bonus features. It'll get fixed, with some luck early next week, is weekend for the dev's too. :)

Verstuurd vanaf mijn Nexus 7 met Tapatalk

No problems here on delays getting it fixed. Just want to give the details they need. I can say enough great things about the constructive members helping each other. :LOL:

UK version is track 344.mpls. Both BDRebuilder and MakeMKV both picked this up and the PowerDVD trick confirms. Not had an issue backing up with AnyDVD or converting with CloneBD either.

Playlist 706 is not working with Canadian Version.

Attachments

• AnyDVD_7.6.9.4_Info_G_MOCKINGJAY_2.ziplog
    1.2 MB · Views: 5
First, I'm amazed that you guys put out yet another release--on a Sunday especially!!! Thank you! I'm not sure if it works best to keep posting in this thread, but there are so many Mockingjay threads already.

Just tested this new 7.6.9.4 version with my USA retail Amazon.com version, and progress has been made, as now the mounted ISO plays the retail disc menu perfectly with PowerDVD 13 but only if I have AnyDVD HD running in tray.

As such, the ISO on my Qnap NAS won't play on my streaming Dune player as they have with all previous BR/DVD media.

I'm seeing the Lionsgate team reading these threads and squirming with glee.

Thank you again RedFox team for all your support and work.

Attachments

• AnyDVD_7.6.9.4_Info_D_MOCKINGJAY_2.ziplog
    1.2 MB · Views: 3
I'm not having playback order issues, but a big old black screen telling me it's not a genuine copy a few mins in even though anydvd HD looks like it's telling me it did it's job. Any idea or should I post a logfile?

Still experiencing this issue.

Then provide a logfile with the latest version, that message you see if the screenpass protection at work.

Verstuurd vanaf mijn Nexus 5 met Tapatalk

WhiteFox: Lionsgate team might read these threads with glee for now......when I used to be in law enforcement and purchased a Second Chance Z model vest
back in the 1980's, there was a saying the company had: "There will never be a bullet that cannot be stopped, nor a vest that cannot be defeated". It is the
same with this new encryption software.............eventually a solution will be found.....and then the game starts all over.....tit for tat....so Lionsgate teams
might grin for now.....it is just for now.......just give the Redfox folks time......they will figure this out.

Just tested this new 7.6.9.4 version with my USA retail Amazon.com version, and progress has been made, as now the mounted ISO plays the retail disc menu perfectly with PowerDVD 13 but only if I have AnyDVD HD running in tray.

That's strange, did you remove the protection when making the ISO? (make sure you didn't have 'keep protection' selected when ripping)

I am using KODI for playing Blu-Ray. So far fine, without any problems.
But I've some troubles with Mockingjay Part 2. I am able to start the movie from the Blu-Ray menu, but I plays very slow, maybe some sort of 5 FPS.
When I do start directly from a chapter, it seems to work and play fine at 24 FPS, but after a few minutes, several times over and over, it start skipping some parts of the movie, as it would be cut out.

Other Blu-Rays did not showed such behauviour.
Is this some sort of a problem of KODI? Or problems with the decryption?

Attachments

• AnyDVD_7.6.9.4_Info_E_MOCKINGJAY_2_FE.ziplog
    1.8 MB · Views: 3
I just burned my retail copy of Region 1 HGMJ-2, using 7.6.9.4, normal DVD, not Blue Ray, and the freeze ups stopped, working just fine......played through with
no problems........compressed to a D-5 single layer disk, using latest CloneDVD 2933?? Anyway, just FYI......Thanks RedFox!!

Yeah, seems like Pete did the magic on the Nordic version now :)

Attachments

• AnyDVD_7.6.9.5_Info_D_MOCKINGJAY_2.ziplog
    1.2 MB · Views: 9
Last edited:
Hi everyone. I just joined the forum and wanted to mention what I did to get MJ2 BD to copy. I was having major problems getting a copy made. After lots of trial and error I got it accomplished by doing this:

Did a copy to Op drive.... I only have one drive so it allowed me to pause after the master ejected (temp files on HD). I then exited AnyDVD HD, placed in a blank disc and the copy completed and played on a stand-alone BD player. If AnyDVD was still active, the copy process to op disc would fail, every time. Exiting AnyDVD was the last thing I could think of to try. Sorry I can't be more specific but I did not take notes.

I was using, I believe, 7.6.9.1 but this was 6 days ago and have forgotten. It would not have been anything later than . . .2 .

p.s. This was for a movie only backup and not full copy.

Last edited:
Then provide a logfile with the latest version, that message you see if the screenpass protection at work.

Verstuurd vanaf mijn Nexus 5 met Tapatalk

This may be stupid but I can't find anything on the forum, or figure out how to create a log... and I've done it before too!

EDIT: Nevermind. Got it. This is US rental by the way. I get about 3 min in with no problems.

Attachments

1.1 MB · Views: 8
Last edited:

Ivan, I just tested this USA retail from Amazon on my Win7 Pro, and now 7.6.9.5 results in not playing with PowerDVD 13 &/or Dune player, and MPC-HD starts playing it in that same bonus feature video I saw in version 7.6.9.3. Logfile enclosed.

That's strange, did you remove the protection when making the ISO? (make sure you didn't have 'keep protection' selected when ripping)

Yes, but just to make sure I have the optimal settings, I took a couple of screenshots. I never quite know when to enable/disable some of the items (i.e. BR Live) in the 2nd image. Speedmenu is disabled.

7695-1.jpg

7695-2.jpg

7695-3.jpg

Attachments

1.2 MB · Views: 4
Back