• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Mockingjay 2

It's screenpass alright, bug the logfile is useless. It's from an incorrectly decrypted iso. The damage is done and cannot be repaired. Logfiles from original discs are needed.

Verstuurd vanaf mijn Nexus 5 met Tapatalk

Ah I see, then the one with the -2 on the end is probably from the original disc, on my machine they both have the modified time (seems odd) so I couldn't tell which one was first. I'll see about removing the one file from the post.

I don't know if this is a new obfuscation technique but it appears they are playlist hopping?

I believe the developers are still working on 'full disc' playback for your particular disc, for now you will have to enable Speedmenu or use a non licensed player (like MPC-HC) to manually playback the 'good' playlist that AnyDVD lists (00428.mpls in your case)

Just checked with a m2ts filter in procMON and AnydvdHD picked the right mpls, MPLS Finder points to the wrong playlist

Just checked with a m2ts filter in procMON and AnydvdHD picked the right mpls, MPLS Finder points to the wrong playlist
Just updated the screenpass thread showing users how to do this. Originally I use to do it .m2ts way and fastforward the movie. Never thought they would try 1000 mpls files to call one good m2ts. Cat and mouse games...

Just updated the screenpass thread showing users how to do this. Originally I use to do it .m2ts way and fastforward the movie. Never thought they would try 1000 mpls files to call one good m2ts. Cat and mouse games...

The filter should be "m2ts" not "M2TS" if anyone is interested

Another data point if needed. This log file is from my original retail (Amazon.com) USA BR/DVD/Digital HD Limited Edition (Barcode 031398238478).

It results when playing the ISO with PowerDVD 13, or on Dune player from my NAS in jumbled-out of order segments.

However, if I use Win Explorer to navigate to the Virtual Clone Drive folder and right click on the largest file E:\BDMV\STREAM\00501.m2ts file size 28.5 GB (30,637,830,144 bytes), it will play normally and not scramble with PowerDVD.

Attachments

• AnyDVD_7.6.9.2_Info_D_MOCKINGJAY_2.ziplog
    1.2 MB · Views: 5
Last edited:
That's because your dune isn't a licensed bluray player and it's guessing the right playlist but it's selecting the wrong one. The correct playlist is mentioned in the status window. You shouldn't navigate with explorer either to play with powerdvd, it should play the iso just fine. If powerdvd doesn't, then mentioned playlist might not be correct.

Verstuurd vanaf mijn Nexus 7 met Tapatalk

That's because your dune isn't a licensed bluray player and it's guessing the right playlist but it's selecting the wrong one.

Understand that. Thanks. Same issue happens with my PowerDVD 13 trying to play the mounted ISO on my computer--jumbled at the same movie location, with the same out of order movie segment.

The correct playlist is mentioned in the status window.

Yes, in the status window it says "Java BD protection good playlists: 628" but how is that something I can use? I was assuming that this is part of how the RedFox team figures out the correction for an updated version of AnyDVD HD. Or are you saying that allows me to edit/replace something in the ISO file? I didn't know you could edit an ISO

You shouldn't navigate with explorer either to play with powerdvd, it should play the iso just fine. If powerdvd doesn't, then mentioned playlist might not be correct.

I just did that to see if the ISO was created in a jumbled manner, as I don't understand the details of how playlists are selected.

If I disable AnyDVD, PowerDVD 13 won't play the disc. It says an update of AACS is needed, then proceeds with an apparently successful update, but kicks back to play menu without playing it.

How you use that? Simple, you go into the bdmv\playlists folder and you load that playlist. All done. If every scene plays in the correct sequence then the problem is your dune picking the wrong playlist as previously explained. Load that specified playlist in pdvd, if it plays correctly then anydvd did it's job in selecting the playlist. HOWEVER they currently are aware of the issue where certain disc versions refuse to start the movie, that is something they are currently addressing. In the mean time you can still watch it by loading 00628.mpls manually. You don't edit an ISO based on that number, as the status window states, that at identified playlist with the movie. Which allows other software to create for example a movie only mp4 file with everything in the correct order by using that playlist as the reference of telling it which scene to play when.

Verstuurd vanaf mijn Nexus 7 met Tapatalk

How you use that? Simple, you go into the bdmv\playlists folder and you load that playlist. All done. If every scene plays in the correct sequence then the problem is your dune picking the wrong playlist as previously explained. Load that specified playlist in pdvd, if it plays correctly then anydvd did it's job in selecting the playlist.

Forgive me for not following you. I do not see how to "load the bdmv\playlist\628.mpls playlist" which was identified by AnyDVD status window.

If I try to go and right click that file and have PowerDVD 13 open the file, a message comes back that PDVD13 does not play that file type. I can manually watch the movie though by going to the E:\BDMV\STREAM\00501.m2ts file which is recognized by PDVD13, or by just putting the retail disc in my BR drive with AnyDVD running on my computer.

Again, I thought this was information we provide to the RedFox team so they can add the correct playlist to the OPD, after which I can remake the ISO which would then play correctly on my Dune or CloneDrive mounted ISO with PDVD.

Not all players load mpls files, some like mpc-hd do. 00628.mpls basically tells the player to start playing 00501.m2ts and which streams are which audio/subtitle language. Just wait a little and a new version / opd fix will come out soon enough that fixes the menu issue.

Not all players load mpls files, some like mpc-hd do. 00628.mpls basically tells the player to start playing 00501.m2ts and which streams are which audio/subtitle language. Just wait a little and a new version / opd fix will come out soon enough that fixes the menu issue.

Perfect. Now I understand. I really appreciate your generous replies!

Your welcome :)

I just downloaded and am using MPC-HD which I forgot about from many years ago. Works with that playlist just like you said.

Enjoy the movie then I guess :)

Forgive me for not following you. I do not see how to "load the bdmv\playlist\628.mpls playlist" which was identified by AnyDVD status window.

If I try to go and right click that file and have PowerDVD 13 open the file, a message comes back that PDVD13 does not play that file type. I can manually watch the movie though by going to the E:\BDMV\STREAM\00501.m2ts file which is recognized by PDVD13, or by just putting the retail disc in my BR drive with AnyDVD running on my computer.

Again, I thought this was information we provide to the RedFox team so they can add the correct playlist to the OPD, after which I can remake the ISO which would then play correctly on my Dune or CloneDrive mounted ISO with PDVD.

The mentioned playlist is correct - but this particular disc requires an AnyDVD update (should be released soon) to play correctly in full disc mode.

I made a backup using AnyDVD HD, Then I made a backup from that folder using tsMuxeR and using playlist 00428.mpls, I made a bluray folder and choose English language and the output was 22.1GB, the movie plays fine all the way through, But it still has cinavia, Now can you run AnyDVD HD and CloneBD from the folder tsMuxeR made to remove cinavia? Hope it was alright to post this here.

I'm not having playback order issues, but a big old black screen telling me it's not a genuine copy a few mins in even though anydvd HD looks like it's telling me it did it's job. Any idea or should I post a logfile?

This one is from Target. No playlist is displayed in the status window.

Attachments

• AnyDVD_7.6.9.2_Info_D_MOCKINGJAY_2.ziplog
    1.2 MB · Views: 6
Back