• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

MockingJay 2 German version DVD problems

urmel100

Unfortunately I have problems with the DVD (not Blueray!) of Mockingjay Part 2. Clone DVD always stops at 69 % and then wants to repair defective DVD structures. Can anybody help me?

Unfortunately I have problems with the DVD (not Blueray!) of Mockingjay Part 2. Clone DVD always stops at 69 % and then wants to repair defective DVD structures. Can anybody help me?
Disable menus and deselect the "offending" title(s) in CloneDVD2.

Thanks for your help but when I disable the menu button the DVD stops at 79 %. Please explain what "offending titles" mean. Thanks

Thanks for your help but when I disable the menu button the DVD stops at 79 %. Please explain what "offending titles" mean. Thanks
The one, where you get the error. Usually the one with the longest play time.

Back