• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Mobile only opens to taskbar

b48tracks

When I open Clone DVD Mobile it immediatley goes to taskbar and the only way I can work in it is if I maximize and the screen is distorted. It does not let me minimize without shrinking to the taskbar. No way to adjust the size. Using if for 3 months and no problem. Thanks for any help.:bowdown:

Had the same problem ...The App is in a minimized state that is corrupted. Here is what I did to fix ...On windows 10 when on the task-bar ...Right click and an image of the APP thumbnail opens then Right click on that image and a sub-menu opens
Choose Maximize then the frame is whack but it opens ...Close the APP by the X and then reopen, then in MAX state choose to windows icon in in the top corner between minimize and close by X the 2 squares button, ...then resize the window and close the APP and reopen ...this is a UI bug with the state of the window size on close... (This same problem occur with other Apps as well)

Try:
1) An un-install then re-install.
Or if you're feeling adventurous...
2) With CloneDVD mobile not running, open Registry Editor. Go to...

HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\RedFox\CloneDVDmobile

...and delete the following 5 registry values showing in the right hand pane:

WindowFrameHeight
WindowFrameLeft
WindowFrameMaximized
WindowFrameTop
WindowFrameWidth

Launch CloneDVD Mobile.

Caution: Before deleting the 5 values, right-click on CloneDVDmobile (in left hand pane)>Export. That way you have a copy of the registry key should you need or wish to reinstate it.

Last edited:
Back