• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

MLV.TV Commercial Zapper

rvdude007

Just an idea folks but I get sooo tired of watching all the lame commercials on MLB.TV before the games start and in between all the innings. I'm wondering if RedFox can create some software that will "ZAP" all of their commercials. I'd pay some good $$$ to buy it!!

That depends if they are baked into the video or livestream, or if they are loaded dynamically during playback. If loaded when needed, AS (or every program that can download from there) will strip them automatically.

If you are talking about watching it in the browser, and the ads are loaded during playback, then you can just try if adblockers work there.

But if they are baked in, you have to edit the video, and that is not was AS is for. There are tons of (free) programs that can cut videos. LosslessCut can do it without re-rendering it, so there is no quality loss. But you have to look at the way how you select what to keep. Since I am used to it the other way around from ProjectX, I had to invert it.
If the ads are always at the same timestamp for all videos, you might even be able to use a preset or to use ffmpeg, but that is beyond my knowledge atm. I know there are/should be commands for something like this, but I never looked into them (since I haven't needed it yet).

Back