• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

MKV to EVOB/VOB HD file conversion?

toploader

Hi all - is there any way (using AnyDVDHD?) of converting .MKV files to a format that my Sharp Blu-ray DVD player can read? I've used ConvertXtoDVD and obtained a watchable movie, however, I'm sure it hasnt retained its HD quality, ie Batman Returns in .MKV = 8.04gig, same movie converted to VOB and burned by ConvertXtoDVD = 2.11gig (!), any help/guidance would be appreciated - Regards Toploader

AnyDVD has nothing to do with conversions at all. It's a tool for decrypting your discs. Look for TSMuxer on doom9.

why convertxdvd converts bd movie to 2.96gb
if u use this is it any better quality than sd dvd
whats the comparement
bd conversion to sd dv using convertxdvd
(imean converted sddvd quality is better than orginal sd dvd)
please help

ConvertXToDVD might give you a clue as to what it's doing. ;) It's converting it to SD mpeg video as found on all SD DVD's.

uality is any better when i looked into it does mean same mpeg2

Back