• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

MKV Import Support?

DJHallo

Can you please add a function to import MKV aswell.

Kind Regards.

Last edited:
You can use the free TSMuxer and export as BD ISO, BD folder or m2ts. Of course nothing with menus like cartman208 already told you.

When converting Blu-Ray/4K UHD to mkv with example MakeMKV or MKVToolNix you will get an .mkv as output.
Is usefull that there is a way to import it in CloneBD when for example you can't find you're disk and have mkv as backup on harddrive.
So without everytime if you want to convert something you need to look where the freaking discs are because harddrive is usally easyer to find and ofcourse can store more.
That's why i think is usefull to have an mkv import option inside the program aswell.

When converting Blu-Ray/4K UHD to mkv with example MakeMKV or MKVToolNix you will get an .mkv as output.
Is usefull that there is a way to import it in CloneBD when for example you can't find you're disk and have mkv as backup on harddrive.
So without everytime if you want to convert something you need to look where the freaking discs are because harddrive is usally easyer to find and ofcourse can store more.
That's why i think is usefull to have an mkv import option inside the program aswell.
You can use the free TSMuxer and export as BD ISO, BD folder or m2ts. Of course nothing with menus like cartman208 already told you.
I second what Coopervid suggested.
If it is media conform, you can use TSMuxer to remux it without re-encoding.

Back